Hello, all! Today I am going to show you “How to add/edit/delete the payee name, bank details, etc in the new Google AdSense dashboard. So, let us jump straight away into the article. If you want to know more about Google AdSense, you can follow the Blogging tag.
Add/Edit/Delete Payee Name Bank Details in new Google AdSense Dashboard
And here goes the steps to Add or Edit or Delete the Payee Name, Bank Details, Payment details in the new Google AdSesne dashboard.
- Open your Google AdSense account
- In home section, go to View Payments as shown in the image below
- In the payment section, you can add the new payment method. Editing the existed account is not possible.
- If you want to edit the existed one, delete the present one and add the new payment method with all your requirements.
- The payment method can be added/edited before 20th of every month. Make sure that you add or delete the payment method before 20th of every month. As Google releases the payments from 20th or 21st, the changes need to be done before 20th.
- The below image shows the Google AdSense payment form. Fill the form with exact details and then save them as the payment method of your AdSense.
That’s all! This is the simple way to add or edit or delete the Payee name, bank details, Payment details of your Google AdSense account. Many of them may know about this, but few of them were confused with the new look of Google AdSense. This article is for all the people who are new to Google AdSense, and for the one who is confused with the new dashboard of Google AdSense.
I hope Sita (who asked this query) got her query solved.
If you have any other queries let me know through your comments below. I will try to solve all your queries as soon as possible. Stay tuned.