There is a multitude of handbooks to increase traffic to our website, however, exist in most points with which I do not agree, or considerations that go unnoticed or are skipped altogether. With this book, I want to show the public 10 tips to improve our blog (always from my point of view). Most blogs with good visitor traffic (sometimes not even that, just indexed in Google), may obtain a graph similar to the following:
10 Revealed Secrets To Get More Traffic For Our Blogs or Website
Publish entries often
The more articles you publish, your blog will have more content, a broader range of possibilities they get more views. But Eye! It is not any kind of content, try to improve the blog creating quality content (not you duplicate entries do not copy articles, generates own articles, etc. Every time you upgrade you can perform pings in many ping services for blogs as Pingoat or ping-o-matic. Use them only when you update! Before these pings were advisable to “warn” fresh and updated content. Today, simply signing up for Google Webmaster Tools to keep track of our updates on Google.
Optimize robots.txt file
Controls with statistics
Positioning / SEO
Here are the best known:
- Use headings: A google loves you use headers h1, h2, h3, … in the HTML of your page titles and to highlight important areas.
- Page titles scripted: Try changing the titles of your pages to things like page.com/art/google. Pages with page.com/?id=20&titulo=google titles do not like and do not follow them.
- Metatags: Use responsibly metatags. Although many believe should not be used, I think the search engines are very sensitive (depending on which).
- Bold: Anecdotally, the b tag HTML (bold, deprecated by the W3C) is much more powerful than the strong tag.
- Page title: Google gives great importance to the title page. Choose good words to include in it. I still see pages that have things like title Untitled document or page.