What strategy of growth used for Google Plus ?
Why you should give a try to Google+ ?
- It allows you to connect with a new audience of people.
- Improving the SEO of your Blog content and allows you to get more views.
- The contents of Google+ becoming better positioned in the search.
- You can participate in Google+ Hangouts that lets you talk to professionals anywhere in the world.
- It allows you to connect with top professionals in your industry and join communities debating and discussing the most current issues.
- Power and amplifies the visibility of your local business.
Are you Still not convinced to use Google Plus?
1. Avoid making some of these mistakes on Google Plus
- Having an incomplete profile.
- Having an abandoned profile.
- Use the same format or communication would use in other social networks.
- Do not respond to comments and private messages.
- No thank people who share our content.
- Do not use a format suitable for our post.
- Use a personal profile as one company.
- Do not use hashtags.
- Not understand the use of viral infographics large.
- Do not connect to other users.
- Not knowing the rules of Google+ .
- Thinking it’s an expendable social network.
- Not knowing the policy content and user behavior .
- Ignoring the target to which we are headed.
- Not define a strategy Google Plus.
- Ignorance as improving our search engine rankings and increase visits and Blog.
- Not to mention the source of the content you share.
- Not participating in Communities.
- Not knowing the rules of a community and making the mistake of spamming
2. What is the best strategy to get Google Plus followers?
- Publishing 2-3 high quality content every day.
- Participation in Communities of Google+.
- Consistency and coherence. If you work consistently you’ll capture the attention of a large number of people.
- Surround yourself with good users, always be active in the Social Network, but do it gradually.
- You have to be interested by the contents posted by other users, comment, reply, share, etc.
- Integrates Google+ comments on your blog to promote your Engagement.
How do we find people to include in our circles?
- Analyzing the most popular hashtags for my brand and finding the most active and influential members.
- Accessing the communities of my themes.
- Using tools such as Cycle Count which helps you for better understanding about Google+ and find the best professionals in this network.
3. How should we manage our circles
1. By Theme
Example: Social Media, SEO, Digital Marketing, Friends, etc.
2. Selective depending on users
Example: Essential or mandatory, very important and important reading.
4. Define the target well
5. Define an action plan
6. The Hangout is a fundamental tool and you should not overlook
7. Content as the best tool in your Google Plus Strategy
But what content should we use?
- Using the browser and looking for professionals who know.
- Using the browser and searching topics.
- Accessing our thematic communities.
- Viewing posts from people that we have added in our circles.
Define what the objectives are to be achieved in the coming months in Google+ such as;
- Improve Branding Brand.
- Creating and enhancing a community of people.
- Connect with brand influencers.
- Improve organic visibility of the company.
- Increase Blog visits.
- Create lasting relationships with other professionals.
9. Measurement and Outcome
Here I point out some tools that you may find helpful in measuring Google Plus:
1. All my + Statistics
With this tool you can get the activity of the Google+ social network in a given period. We will see who are our most active users, as well as our most popular posts are, among other things.
2. Simply Measured
You can use this tool in the form of paid or free and you can analyze Google Plus and other social networks like Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.
3. Google Plus Brand Page Free Business Audit Tool
A good tool to audit accounts of Google Plus and extract data as;
- As link your Google Plus account with Google searches.
- To correct common mistakes.
- Know the quality of your post.
- Analyze each post individually to improve SEO.
10. Participate in Communities
The communities in this network allow us to connect with other professionals in our industry and improve our personal branding . We should not hurry to create our own community and to be an action to think more long term and when we have a large enough community in our personal profile.
The goal is to generate a community debetes and discussing interesting or featured content , but we must never fall into the spam for not having devoted a few minutes to read our community guidelines. It is important to know that a manager of a community we can report to Google, and if we put on a spam list, will not only affect our Google+ account but also affect our email, and this can be a big problem with communication with others via email. So, Read the rules of a Community Google+ and not make the mistake of spamming.