Becoming an influencer in one or several online platforms is not a simple path and requires discipline, will, creativity and own stamp. If your dream is to become one of them, we give you several keys that can help you.
Influencers are those people who have a certain credibility on a specific topic – such as fashion, sports or health, for example – and their presence and influence in social networks become interesting figures for brands, who seek with them Improve their positioning and approach the client emotionally through content marketing.
A personal approach, choosing the best channels to communicate, the great connection with the audience or the ability to generate viral parts and bring value to its users are some of the characteristics of influencers. Although some of them may be previously famous: people from the world of catwalks. Owners of clothing brands or accessories, elite athletes, belonging to the cinema guild, music professionals or creative figures, many others build their personal brand from scratch and become leaders of platforms such as YouTube, Snapchat or Instagram, the favourites Of the millennial public.
Other influencers are characterised by having their own blog in which they provide specific and very valuable knowledge about subjects that dominate in depth, such as digital marketing, SEO, nutrition, yoga or meditation, to give some examples.
Experts such as Brian D. Evans, founder and CEO of the digital publishing Influence, reveal the importance of influencers and content creators. Speaking to Forbes magazine, the expert points out that “most people on online networks and platforms are content curators, not creators who bring their own value”. Healers re-type viral videos, share articles, and synthesise sources.
Becoming an influencer requires developing your most special gifts, being able to master your sign language and the oratory of your speech. E especially when the contents are of an audiovisual type such as a TED talk or a Youtube channel you should develop a plan, as well as having The Knowledge to develop in the digital world. From here, we bring you five keys or steps to become an influencer.
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is:
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
5 keys to becoming an influencer
- Viral content should reflect human interactions, experiences and emotions: Viral pieces seek to connect with the audience, humanise the influence and allow users to be reflected in one of their desires, problems, motivations or experiences. Taking into account the immense amount of videos circulating in the network, it is essential to attract massive attention through anecdote, close relationship with the audience and of course, the proper use of tags or hashtags and search for new themes that inspire , Effect and affect your target, encouraging them to have a sense of community and interact through comments.
- Call attention without clickbait: Without falling into the annoying tendency of the click bait that enervates and disappoints users, it is essential to adequately title the content in an impactful and synthetic way. Lists, tutorials, curiosities, questions that have been demanded by users, daily “vlogs” or formats such as challenges and tags, popular on Youtube, will attract the attention of your subscribers and also new fans. In addition to the titles, it takes care of the miniature images of the videos and understands the platforms. For example, Facebook and Youtube, like different ecosystems with their specific features.
- Build your personal brand by mastering the intersection between education and entertainment: A powerful personal brand is the main role of influencers, constantly reinventing themselves and with the ability to interact with the user community, solve their questions and become part of their daily life through the content of interest. Finding an innovative approach is always helpful. For example, the founders of Quora detected the curiosity of the people and created the famous platform of questions and answers. Creating unique stories with honesty should be one of your purposes.
- Promote yourself as a “digital advertising tool”: Social networks have become tremendously popular in recent times, and brands struggle to have the most prominent presence in them before their niche market. Although five years ago it was unheard of to pay influencers to represent a company on a social platform, nowadays it is a business that grows like foam, with prolific agencies exclusively dedicated to it. Experts like Branden Hampton recommend that the focus should not lie in putting a huge ad budget after a standard piece of content but investing in creating a piece of high-quality content, and then give it a push in the right direction.
- Benefit from rule 1/90: You should strive to create periodically that is without neglecting schedules or the timeline of pieces of high-quality content recalling the key points – attractive remarks, careful image, generation of expectations in the user to motivate their Commitment, use of storytelling, tagged with hashtags. A rule proposed by Sam is as follows: “For social media marketers, the 1/9/90 rule will dictate their success. It is necessary to involve influencers, 1%, to reach 9% – the active crowd that can make things viral – so that the rest, 90%, see it. But if you cannot impress 1%, you’re never going to impress 9% or 90% because they are too busy consuming all the incredible content that is over there”. Therefore, one of your main purposes must be to attract that 1% where everything begins.
These are the most important 5 steps to becoming a YouTube influencer or Snapchat influencer or Instagram influencer and other social networks. I hope this article helps you to start your Influencer career with a variety of Social Media.
Which social media network do you like most to start with?