There are a lot of things said about Mark Zuckerberg’s Social network Facebook and its privacy.
Do you really know what Facebook knows about you?
To get rid of all these doubts, today I will reveal the 98 facts that Facebook knows about you.
A few months ago WhatsApp announced that it would share our data with Facebook to improve its publicity, as well as to deal with abuses, offenses, and unwanted messages in the messaging service.
Many users put the cry in the sky because they considered it as an invasion of their privacy, but the truth is that by accepting the conditions of the social network we are granting a series of permits to keep a series of personal information.
The answer is the same as always: advertising.
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is:
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Do not forget that, although it does not cost us a cent to access the platform and use its service, Facebook trades with our data.
In this way, the company provides useful and relevant advertisements in four different ways. First of all, follow your activity and the pages that you like, as well as the notices in which you click. It also takes into your device account and location settings, such as the brand of your smartphone or your type of Internet connection.
In the same way, while you are connected to Facebook, you can see other websites that you visit. Even when you have not logged in, you can know your tastes through your searches. And is that you notify the company each time you load a page with a “Like” or “Share” button, or a notice that has its source as a source. In addition, it provides advertisers with a piece of code called Facebook Pixel, which they (and by extension, Facebook) can use to find out who the users are using their platform.
To make matters worse, the social network offers advertisers the option to address notices in accordance with data collected by firms such as Experian, Acxiom, and Epsilon, which historically have enhanced the lists of mail dissemination when collecting data from public and government reports, lists of consumers, surveys and private commercial sources (such as loyalty card histories or magazine subscriptions).
98 Facts that Facebook Knows About You
This information can also be used to draw more conclusions, such as the likelihood of that person becoming an investor or buying organic food for their children.
But, what are the 98 facts that Facebook knows about you?
We will show them to you as a list, so you have them in mind the next time you access the social network.
- Education level
- Study area
- Ethnic affinity
- Income and equity
- Property and type of housing
- Value of housing
- Size of the house
- Square meters of housing
- Year in which the house was built
- Composition of the home
- Users in new relationships
- Your birthday and anniversary
- If you are far from your family or hometown
- Birthdays of friends, committed, friends who have recently moved
- Users in long-distance relationships
- Users with new jobs
- Recent couples
- Newly married users
- Users who have just moved
- Users with close birthdays
- Parents waiting for a baby
- Mothers, divided by “type” (athletes, fashion, etc.)
- If they are likely to participate in politics
- Conservatives and liberals
- Status of your relationship
- Who do you work for
- Job title
- Type of office
- Motorcycle owners
- If you plan to buy a car (what type, brand, and when)
- If you bought car parts or accessories recently
- If you are prone to need car parts or services
- Style and brand of car you drive
- Year of purchase of the car
- Car age
- How much money you could spend on your next car
- Where the user is likely to buy another car
- How many employees does your company have?
- Owners of small businesses
- Users who work in management or are executives
- If you have donated to charity (divided by type)
- If you play on Facebook
- Owners of a video game console
- Creators of events on Facebook
- If you have made payments on Facebook
- If you spent more than average on Facebook
- Administrators of Facebook pages
- If you recently uploaded photos to Facebook
- Internet Navigator
- Email service
- Early or late adopters of technology
- Expatriates (divided by country from which they come)
- If you belong to a credit union, national or regional bank
- Investors (and type of investment)
- Number of credit lines
- If you have active credit cards
- Type of credit card
- Debit card users
- If you keep a fixed balance on your credit card
- Users who listen to the radio
- Preference for television programs
- Mobile device users (divided by brand)
- Type of Internet connection
- Users who have recently purchased a mobile device
- Users who access the Internet from a mobile device
- Users who use coupons or discounts
- Type of clothes you wear in your home
- Moment of the year when you make more purchases
- Frequent buyers of beer, wine, or spirits
- Users who buy groceries (and what kind)
- Users who buy beauty products
- Users who buy medicines
- Users who spend money on products for the home
- Users who spend money on products for children or pets
- Users who buy online
- Type of restaurants you frequent
- Type of store in which you buy
- Users “receptive” to offers
- How long did you live in your house?
- Users prone to move soon
- Interested in the Olympic Games, football, or Ramadan
- If you travel frequently (work or pleasure)
- If you travel to work
- Type of holidays you usually go to
- If you recently returned from a trip
- If you used a travel app
- If you have a timeshare
- If you have pets or children and you tend to spend a lot of money on them
These are all the 98 details of Facts that Facebook knows about you. It is always necessary to check the permission that we are giving to any social network.
I hope this article will help you to secure your information.
If you have any queries regarding the above list, let us know them in the below comment section and we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your queries.
Would you like to add any other important points to this article?
Then, write them to us through our contact us page.
Which social network do you use more?