Starting a new business from scratch is indeed a tough challenge. There are many elements to ponder, such as deciding on a business model, drafting a business plan, and determining the capital to subsidize your venture.
The 9 Best Online Incorporation Services in 2022
During such cases, it is always a practical idea to enlist the help of a business incorporation service so you can save a significant amount of effort and time.
An incorporation service assists startup owners in accomplishing all the essential steps to establish a brand new business.
One of these procedures involves filing and submitting important documents called the Articles of Incorporation – responsible for officializing a new business in a given state.
Whether you intend to form a corporation (C-Corp or S-Corp), a limited liability company (LLC), or a sole proprietorship, non-profit organization, most incorporation services allow you to choose from business structure options.
You can even reach out to any available online incorporation service so they can take care of your business formation flawlessly.
This article lists down nine (9) highly recommended online incorporation service entities and their exclusive offerings.
LegalZoom provides an all-encompassing scope of services that include business formation and estate planning. It can even pair you with attorneys for direct and tailor-made business legal advice.
Additionally, the company boasts an informative website.
Keep in mind, though, that the high price point and slow turnaround times might convince you to think about taking advantage of their legal services.
- A wide array of legal services
- Access to a broad legal professional network
- Has served more than 4 million customers
- High price point
- Unsatisfactory customer experience
- Poor customer reviews
As one of the leading business incorporation services, ZenBusiness offers basic, pro, and premium packages at competitive rates, making it a wise choice for nearly every first-time entrepreneur.
The company lets you establish a new business structure most simply. Additionally, their website is widely known for being informative and intuitive to navigate and use. You can read the comparison between the top two services here.
- Cheap pricing for full incorporation
- Provides valuable ongoing services
- Can serve as a registered agent
- Effortless and quick online applications
- Separate fees for state filing
- Only a few website templates
3. Inc Authority
What makes Inc Authority stand out among its competitors is its take on providing an incorporation bundle at no cost.
Such a bundle consists of complimentary S-Corporation elections and a one-year registered agent service for free. It offers LLC setup services at no extra charge, too.
Further, the company already has a roughly three-decade track record of providing high-quality services – a rarity, especially within the incorporation service industry.
With its remarkable achievement, Inc Authority also has a reputation for giving excellent customer support despite its relatively small size.
- Proven track record in the industry
- Multiple access to a wide range of business services
- Complimentary LLC setup service
- Free one-year registered agent service
- Their premium bundle has useless offerings
- Impractical price tag
4. Northwest Registered Agent
Being one of the few known companies with a solid track record, Northwest Registered Agent has obtained very high customer reviews since its inception.
Northwest’s most notable features so far are its comprehensive key service offerings and customer-centric philosophy.
Even though the company concentrates on registered agent services, it also provides other solutions that include ongoing compliance, renewal, and – most importantly – incorporation.
As an exemplary and accountable entity, Northwest conducts its business in-house for better customer privacy protection. Moreover, the company does not engage in upselling its other services.
- Wide range of service offerings
- Has free DIY business formation option
- Top-notch customer service
- Same-day turnaround time
- Ethical reputation
- Pricing is a bit expensive
- Slighter accessory services than its peers
Another online business incorporation service that offers a competitive set of legal services on this list is BetterLegal.
It provides an all-inclusive incorporation package, but there’s a catch: a premium price tag. Regardless, the company boasts high customer ratings, thanks to its same-day filing on all incorporations.
- Fast turnaround times
- Reasonably priced registered agent service
- Great customer reviews
- Premium price tag
- Lacks flexibility
Perhaps the competitive edge of BizFilings lies in its support of many different business structures, even including limited liability partnerships (LLP) and limited partnerships (LP).
Market advantage aside, the company has already been a consistent player in the industry for more than 20 years.
However, the high price for their ongoing registered agent service leaves a lot to be desired.
- Decades-long industry experience
- Supports partnership business structures
- Provides warranty against filing errors
- Pricey ongoing registered agent service
- Zero online customer reviews
Incfile.com is the most appropriate option for those who are just starting. It is one of the very few companies out there that provides a no-cost business formation service. To date, state fees are the only charges that you have to pay.
However, the company engages a lot in upselling, has a poor cancellation policy, and thus, has several one-star customer reviews.
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Offers free business formation service
- Features online learning center for entrepreneurs
- Inaccessible service cancellation
- Bombarded with many one-star reviews
8. Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer may have expensive services. But, some benefits that make up for this high price point are the quick turnaround times on incorporations. It also offers great value for its monthly plan and has good customer reviews.
- Quick turnaround times
- Monthly subscription offers high value
- Good customer feedback
- Prices are inconvenient
- Does not specialize in business formation
9. Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings is the ideal online incorporation service for professionals who want to start a charity or non-profit entity. It also offers a broad range of business services that go beyond business registration.
- Affordable pricing
- You can form non-profit entities
- Registered agent service is optional
- Separate fees for state registration
- Sole proprietorship business structure unavailable
Since a few online business incorporation services specialize in a given business structure, it is vital to choose one that best suits your needs.
Some other articles you might find of interest:
Have you ever wondered how the internet of the future looks like?
What is the Metaverse, and Are You Ready For Its Arrival?
Boost your Android Performance with these tips:
Essential Tips to Increase Android’s Performance
Explore more earning opportunities through your writing skills:
Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Programs for Blogs in 2022