Let’s be honest: your potential consumers are not queuing to see you on LinkedIn. And this makes total sense.
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world, and for a reason.
It is the perfect channel to connect industry leaders, conquer your brand’s lawyers and share relevant career advice.
The platform is also excellent for finding valuable content, attracting and finding future collaborators for your company and sharing stories related to the market.
LinkedIn Global Engagement
Compared to the other social networks, LinkedIn has much more timid engagement numbers:
- The best time to publish on LinkedIn is Wednesday from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- Wednesday is the best day to post on LinkedIn.
- The numbers of engagement vary by day, but from Tuesday to Thursday they are greater.
- From Friday to Monday is not a favourable period for engagement.
Basically, the best hours and days are commercial, with highlights for the afternoons.
Unlike other networks, LinkedIn is quite used by professionals during their files, and it can be a great step to understand the habits of use of those people’s networks.
As you can see, the schedules that work for each social network are very varied.
And, although there are good practices and indications of better times for publication, there is no magic formula to involve your audience.
On the contrary, connecting with your consumers goes far beyond a publication schedule.
There are post formats, the tone of voice, perception of your brand and how you relate every day with your followers.
All this represents much more for the relationship of your company with users of social networks.
That is it! If you have any queries let us know them in the below comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your questions.
Also, check out the
- The best times to post on Facebook Social Media Network
- The best times to post on Instagram Social Media Network
- The best times to post on Twitter Social Media Network
Do you use LinkedIn social media network? At what times do you use the LinkedIn network?