With more than 350,000 tweets sent every minute, getting Twitter engagement may seem impossible, but it is not. In this article, we will tell you the best times to publish a post on the Twitter social media network.
Marketing professionals need to be smart about how and when to reach their audiences.
There are still many opportunities for brands on this platform. It is one of the social networks with more possibilities of interaction with the public in a fast way, guaranteeing a good experience for the user.
Best Times to Post on Twitter Social Media Network
These are the statistics of the Twitter global audience engagement.
- The best schedule is between 9 am and 10 am on Friday.
- Friday is the best day to post on Twitter.
- Business days from 10 am to 12 pm are the safest schedules.
- On Sunday mornings they receive less engagement.
Twitter engagement does not die on weekends. On the contrary, some of the highest rates occur on Saturday afternoons. Most likely due to users’ free time in these periods.
In addition, the engagement goes until late at night almost every day of the week, which shows the potential of Twitter to act as a second screen, in which users comment on the programs they are watching during the night.
Twitter, although not as big as Facebook or Instagram, is a powerful tool for your company.
The best times to post on Twitter for non-profit companies
Non-profit companies rely on their communities, which is why Twitter makes such sense for these organizations. Whether for fundraisers, upcoming events or updates, Twitter is a great platform for these organizations.
- The schedules include Tuesdays at noon and Fridays from 11 am to 12 noon.
- Other notable engagement schedules are from 10 am to 2 pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- The safest hours are from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Sunday is the day with the least engagement.
The best times to post on Twitter for educational institutions
Many universities and schools use Twitter to show news and a little of their day today. And with the speed that Twitter changes and the number of tweets that the platform receives, it is essential to know when your audience will be online.
- The best times to post on Twitter for education are Monday from 3 pm to 7 pm and Saturday at 3 pm.
- The best day is Monday.
- The safest hours are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.
- The weekends have much engagement, but Sunday is still one of the worst days.
The best times to post on Twitter for the health area
As well as any business, companies in that branch need to communicate and engage with their followers on Twitter.
- The best times to post on Twitter are Wednesdays from 11 am to 1 pm.
- The best day to publish is Wednesday.
- The safest shipping hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Sunday has the worst rates of engagement but has considerable numbers between 14hs and 17hs.
The best times to post on Twitter for the technology sector
Twitter and technology walk side by side, but when are we talking about engagement? Branch companies tend to use their accounts on the platform for customer service and to reach consumers more quickly.
- The best time to post on Twitter is Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 am.
- Friday is the best day for technology companies on Twitter.
- Safe hours are from Tuesday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Sunday, once again, is the worst day for engagement.
The best times to post on Twitter for retail sales
Selling on Twitter is relying on good CTAs for conversion and even better landing pages. However, it is always useful to know when your users will be active on the platform.
- The best time to publish is at 1:00 pm on Saturday.
- The best day for consumer goods companies is Saturday.
- Between 1 pm and 3 pm on any day of the week.
- Sundays are not such good days, but at 11 am and from 1 pm to 4 pm, they have high engagement rates.
That is it! These are the best times to publish a post or tweet on Twitter. If you have any queries let us know them in the below comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your queries.
Also, check out the
- The best times to post on Facebook Social Media Network
- The best times to post on Instagram Social Media Network
- The best times to post on LinkedIn Social Media Network
Which social network do you use more? At what timings do you use the Twitter network more?