In this post, you’ll find a number of tips (10+3) for writing content to achieve good search engine optimization, one of the main goals of SEO copywriting.
Most of these SEO tips are very easy to understand and implement and are well adapted to the latest changes in Google’s algorithm.
1. Write for people and optimize for the search engine
You should write quality content
considering what users are demanding, but we must not forget that we should apply a suitable format for SEO Onpage. In search, this Content should be on the TOP 1 of Google.
2. Forget about keyword density
Always Write naturally and forget the classic rules of repeating the a number of times the keyword. I recommend you to repeat the keyword maximum of 2 or 3 times, at most three times the same keyword.
3. Use similar keywords, synonyms, and grammatical variations
As we said in the previous paragraph, forget to repeat many times the same keyword, and instead use variations of the same keyword and synonyms or variations Grammatics enrich the semantic search.
4. Increase the length of your post
If we want to achieve top search engine positions we need to increase the length of our post. In this case, the infographic tells us that we should try to make a post about 2,000 words, but my experience over the past 800 or 1000 words is pretty well positioned.
5. Make good your long-tail keywords
Do not make the mistake of choosing a short-tailed keyword with a high level of competition but rather make a good choice for long-tail keywords, which besides being easy to reach a position in the search engine also give us different variations to get thereby attract visitors to our web page or blog.
I recommend you use keywords 3 or 4 words.
6. Answers to questions
The goal of a post should always respond to things that are wondering. This objective should never forget and keep track of the user as the purpose of this post. The utility must always be perfect for each and every one of our posts. Answer to all the queries that are asked by the visitors.
7. Share your content and viral it
It is essential to share and disseminate our content in social media, via email, or any other means, as they get to attract many visitors to the blog and get thousands of social bookmarking.
8. Google+ is very important for SEO
social network that is most striking in the SEO and that we must have in mind. If we have a good SEO. Social markers that we received, I specifically mean the +1, are the best impulse to rank better in the search.
9. Goals and titles are the kings of SEO Copywriting
The first thing is to look at the Google search engine and the factors that are currently affecting the On-Page SEO are:
- Meta Title Choose a title with great impact and is also optimized for SEO, but do it in the most natural way possible.
- Meta Description’s description will appear in the Google search engine is a factor that impacts heavily on SEO. So, I recommend that you choose a clear, direct, and concise description and where the keyword appears only once at most.
- Titles H1, H2, H3, .., H5 Include headers in our content will give it to the contents of a better structure and will be one of the factors carefully review the search.
Remember it is important to prevent Keyword Stuffing and enter these 3 factors in the most natural way possible.
10. Avoid Keyword Stuffing
After the recent Google algorithm
changes the unnatural repetition of a term is penalized. To avoid this follow the following recommendations:
- Enter at most once the keyword in the meta title and meta description.
- The text you enter 2 or 3 times the keyword per 1000 words.
- Use keyword variations, synonyms, and grammatical variations.
10+3 Advanced Tips for Writing Article for Blog
11. Watch on optimizing link texts
The Google search engine has become obsessed with finding artificial texts in the links of a post, and what is more important is if these links add value to the content or simply a way to include the keyword in the post. So, I recommend you do not add a link to another post, if the item does not add value or quality to our content, and is also important to add that link naturally and never artificially.
12. Remember to add the “Alt Text” to all images
It is important not to forget to add the “Title” and “Alt Text” to all images. In the case of an outstanding image, the correct way and most used is the full title of the post and not just the keyword, since what is intended is to include the keyword naturally and it is not over-optimized.
In any case, never forget to add the “Alt Text” in all post images and add the keyword in just one image.
13. Inspired with current trends
It is important to find related keywords and queries. For this I recommend the following tools:
One of my favorite and the easiest to implement, as we used the Google search engine itself to find the most important searches and related to building our long-tail keyword.
It suggests an alphabetical list of all key combinations.
The trend can see the keyword, and analyze the evolution of monthly visits after month and year after year.
SEO tool par excellence, which will also help you find synonyms and grammatical variations for entiquecer the SEO copywriting in our content.