Today, CRM systems are perceived as salvation for business.
Business owners believe that after its integration, everything will be fine, profits will grow, and they will be able to step away from doing business and not worry about anything. Yet, this is not quite true.
CRM Development: How to Build CRM from Scratch?
In fact, 60% of companies end up not justifying the money invested in implementation. Correct introduction requires joint hard work of both the developer companies and the business owner.
So the first thing you need to learn is that to achieve the success you need to set yourself up for hard joint work.
The performance indicator, in the end, plays a key role in increasing profits. That is, with the proper implementation of a CRM system, the efficiency of you personally and your employees should increase.
This means more calls, more sales proposals sent, more automatic actions to warm up customers, more meetings, fewer forgotten deals, etc. This leads to more successfully closed deals and, as a result, more revenue.
CRM system implementation process
The key to successful integration lies in understanding and following simple steps:
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Princeton, NJ
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
1. Determine the introduction goals and answer the question of why your company needs a CRM system
Many companies try to follow trends and install CRM without understanding the true tasks. As a result, such implementations either collapse quickly or last for a very long time, changing the endpoint on the go.
The main goals that drive companies to implement:
- maintaining a customer base;
- work with the client base;
- transparency of work with transactions;
- increase in efficiency of work with transactions;
- increase of clients loyalty;
- collection of all information in one place;
- increase in revenue, profit.
2. Choose a CRM system for your goals
There are CPM systems that are specialized, for example, for the sales department. There is a CRM for managing the company as a whole. You should decide on both the goals and the type of CRM, depending on the business processes.
3. Look for a technical implementer
Outsourcing solutions. Hiring a software outsourcing company that will prepare the project, develop the software, implement it in the business, and train your staff is a great option if you need a customized solution with quality assurance at a reasonable price.
4. Think of future implementation costs as investments, which they are
Only in this case, you can achieve a truly quality implementation.
5. Develop a roadmap for CRM implementation
Define the integrations, modifications, business processes, etc., which will be customized and implemented. During the work, there can and should be changed, since you yourself will understand the capabilities of CRM.
And integrators will be more immersed in your business processes and offer extra solutions for their automation.
6. Assign a person responsible for the implementation within your company
This person must be constantly in touch, he must be interested in the implementation and have broad decision-making powers.
7. Design phase
This step includes:
- introduction of basic tools (which are initially embedded in the selected CRM system). It includes setting up funnels, setting tasks, and adding more fields. Add employees, assign roles, and assign access rights;
- integration with the necessary services (linking telephony, websites, chats, messengers);
- customization of the CRM system for specific tasks (writing your own widgets, applications, building reports, etc.);
- marketing automation (setting up automatic actions when calling, visiting the site, auto-showing or disabling ads, connecting end-to-end business analytics, etc.).
A very important stage. Any innovation in the company passes through the resistance of employees and the unwillingness to comprehend something new. Thus, this stage should be given special attention.
Despite its apparent ease of use, CRM is a complex system that is integrated with many resources.
Due to a large number of bundles and incorrect actions on the part of users, something may start to work incorrectly. And this is where you need technical support to solve problems. Find integrators who can always help you quickly.
For the successful implementation of the CRM system in the business, it is necessary:
- clearly understand the implementation goals;
- accept implementation costs as an investment;
- determine the terms and stages of implementation;
- identify those responsible;
- attract experienced integrators;
- train all staff.