Are you looking for the best alternative to Google AdSense, where you can earn plenty of money with your website? Then I have a solution to your search. Adsterra is the best Google AdSense alternative so far. Do you want to know all the details about this Ad network? Then continue reading the article.
If you are an advertiser, then this one suits you the best. This network benefits both publisher and advertiser. Know more in the below article.
Adsterra – The best Ad Network to Earn more money from a Blog or Website
Adsterra is a premium Ad network which is published in the year 2013. This ad network serves both advertisers and publishers with high benefits than all other ad networks. If you are a blogger, you can earn money by placing ads on your website with decent traffic. If you are a webmaster, you can earn through the advertisements.
Adsterra got quite a lot of customers with in a short span of time, thanks to their brilliant approach and services they provide to their advertisers and publishers. Just look at the stats below to know their popularity.
- 10 billion impressions per month
- 190 GEOs covered
- 20,000 successful campaigns
- 6000K leads last month
By all this, we can say that Adsterra is the best alternative to AdSense. It is also the best platform for the advertisers who want to reach their exact audience in a wider range.
How can we Earn money from Adsterra as a Publisher?
By becoming a publisher, you can earn money from Adsterra. Follow these 3 simple steps to start earning with Adsterra.
- Become Adsterra Publisher
- Implement ad code on your website or blog
- Start earning money
Publisher Requirements to get Started with Adsterra
Whatever the network it is, our website should comply with few requirements to get approval.
- Your website should possess the Alexa rank below 1 million
- Your site must have at least 5000 impressions per month to qualify for pop-unders.
- To display banner ads, your site must have at least 50,000 impressions for a month.
- If you manipulate with the traffic stats with them, it leads to ban your ad account.
- Your website should not have too many ads on a single page is not approved.
- No illegal or adult content is allowed.
- Adsterra supports Hindi websites too.
Why we have to choose Adsterra?
There are many benefits we get from Adsterra as a publisher. Let us discuss them below.
They pay instantly and serves High CPM
The main reason why we have to consider Adsterra to monetize our website is it provides plenty of flexible ad formats to monetize according to our blog traffic.
You can monetize your traffic from Blogs, Websites, Facebook page. With these traffic platforms, you can earn instant income with this ad network.
Awesome isn’t it?
Coming to CPM, Adsterra provides the highest CPM rate of all the other ad networks. To experience the highest CPM rate you have to register and apply your blog to place ads.
Number of Ad Formats
Adsterra offers a variety of ad formats to its publishers. We have some of the popular ad formats offered by Adsterra. This ranges from classic display banner ads to non-intrusive pop-udders that are waiting to be seen.
Few popular ad formats of Adsterra are Popunder ads, skyscraper ads, Direct links and display banners. Also, they offer the most popular banner sizes such as 160*600, 300*250, 728*90, 468*60, 800*440, 320*50.
Their approach to High-Quality Advertisers
One of the best methods is retargeting the users. Adsterra uses the retargeting method to attract high-quality advertisers to show ads on your blogs, site or Facebook pages.
Do you know what is retargeting?
Well, I will explain it here. For example, your website got 100 visitors and only 3 of those visitors are converted on the first visit and the rest of them have left your website. This is very less, isn’t it? Here is where retargeting method works at its best. This is an effective way of reaching out to the reaming 97% of your website visitors who do not convert right away. Awesome right?
Adsterra targets the left visitors by showing the related ads and bring them back. Here is how it works?
This way you can earn more money with this ad network.
Adsterra offers multiple payment methods to make easy for each and every publisher.
- Wire Transfer
- Web Money
When Will I get paid?
They pay our every two weeks. The Minimum threshold is $100 to withdraw your money.
- For wire transfer, the minimum threshold balance is $1000. $45 is processing the charge.
- 8% charge for Web Money service.
- $1 charge for the payment through Paxum.
- I recommend using PayPal for all your transactions with Adsterra to keep the additional charges as low as possible.
How can an Adsterra benefits Advertiser?
As I have already discussed that Adsterra benefits both publishers and advertisers. Here come the advertisers turn.
You may be a marketer or may be a developer looking to increase your brand or a product popularity, Adsterra can be your best choice.
As an advertiser, you can get instant access to 4000+ direct publishers with Adsterra advertising platform.
Get started with Adsterra as an advertiser
As an advertiser to publish your ads, you have to start bidding. They offer different types of pricing models. They are CPM, CPA, CPL, CPO, CPI (PPI). CPM is considered as the most effective ad pricing model. All advertisers have to submit their bids to place ads on Adsterra publishing platform. The impression goes to the highest bidder and their ad is served on the publisher’s blog, website or a Facebook page.
All you have do is to follow the steps below.
- Become Adsterra Advertiser
- Simply plan your campaign
- Launch it
- Manage the audience
- Analyse your advertising campaign to increase online exposure
You can also get the free consultation with Adsterra professionals to discuss our advertising campaigns at a limited budget.
- The minimum deposit for advertisers is $100.
Take a look at minimum bid prices for the popular ad formats.
If you want you can consult (free) the Adsterra team and make a deposit right from your account using your credit card or via Paxum.
There are other payment methods such as Webmoney, Pyza, ePayments, Bitcoin, Wire, Payoneer, YandexMoney, you can contact your personal manager that comes upon your activation of the account.
This ad network offers you an exclusive retargeting with pop-under ads for both mobile and desktop users. This method will help you to reach a wide range of your targeted audience very effectively.
Also, you can display banners to showcase your ads.
This is how a campaign looks like.
The advertiser campaign includes:
- Pricing type
- Ad format
- Traffic type
- Pricing settings
- GEO budget limits
Simple isn’t it?
Self Service Platform for advertisers
Adsterra also offers Self Service platform to promote your business, app, product or a brand to reach a wider range of audience online on a limited budget.
Here is how it works.
What Self Service Platform benefits?
- You can speed up your ad campaign
- You can have total control of campaign settings
- You can monitor the performance of every placement!
Pros and Cons of using Adsterra
Coming to Advantages and disadvantages there are few things to be considered here.
- The best and simple Adnetwork.
- A wide range of Ad formats.
- They offer 5% for the referral program.
- Supports all kind of languages.
- Payments for every two weeks and different payment options.
- Attracts high-paying advertisers.
- Can also monetize popular Facebook pages with high traffic.
- For an advertiser, it offers most effective ad formats to reach a wider range of audience and increases the popularity in less span of time.
- Low traffic websites cannot get approved.
- High minimum payout.
- Restrictions on joining makes difficult for the owners of the small sites.
My final thoughts
Adsterra is a great ad network to get started with. I definitely recommend this ad network if you haven’t tried yet. If you have a long-term published sites with a good amount of traffic, then Adsterra will be the best choice.
If you have any queries regarding this ad network let us know in the below comment section. We will get back to you to solve all your queries.
If you are already a member of Adsterrs, share your experiences with us readers to create more awareness.
Which ad network do you use to monetize your website?