The gestures of passwords are applications that allow us to store all your passwords for all those services that we checked. This may seem “Internet 101”, but remember that you should never use the same password, so are these applications are very useful.
We have tried many solutions exist to availability worldwide. Of these we have few in the list, some of the business solutions by price and more focused on professional environments usage.
LastPass is a password manager for all ages. LastPass does its job well, it is light to be based on browser extensions and above all easy to use. It has the basics of storing passwords and accounts, organizing folders and you can even share passwords with others safely.
LastPass to be installed on your computer has a part that I think is fundamental, import passwords from your browser. This is something we have not found in other applications of this type.
It offers a faster premium version that allows you to access mobile applications, a “portable” version USB sticks and support from the company
- Of the few that offer Linux version
- 14 days free trial Premium
- Has advertising
- No moving versions free accounts
- Integration with Browsers
- App for iOS allows TouchID
- OS X-sync between iOS and / or Android Windows can be complicated
- Double check to access the application
- Android and iOS
- Browser Extensions
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
- You can only access the web via passwords with version premium
These are the best softwares to secure your passwords, Credit cards, etc. If you know any other softwares which are best to you, let us know in your comments.