Google mail is becoming an increasingly multipurpose tool. And precisely in the last hours, we have received a myriad of functions thanks to a number of add-ons that the Internet company has just announced for its email client.
This way everyone using Gmail for Android will see an expanded, and much, the experience of using the app. With these new Gmail Add-ons, you can do more awesome things within the app.
For many of us, email is the operational centre of our professional activity. Through Gmail, we organize our calendar, configure notices to generate an invoice, prepare a presentation or follow a multitude of events, dealing with clients, etc.
With so many to-do tasks, the new add-ons announced by Google allow you to manage all these tasks directly from the inbox without interrupting the workflow.
Amazing Gmail Add-ons
Gmail add-ons are a new way of working with different productivity applications directly from Gmail for Android, saving users time and so that every user can perform multiple taskings within the Gmail account without switching between different applications.
How to get Add-ons in your Gmail Account?
This way, instead of switching between the inbox and other applications, you can use these add-ons to complete the actions directly from Gmail.
The plugins work in the same way on the web and Android version of Gmail, all you need to do is to install them for once to access them on all your devices.
To do this simply click on the settings wheel in the upper right of your inbox and then on “Get Add-ons” to get started.
Once you have clicked on Get Add-ons, the pop up with all the Add-ons will appear on the screen. You can select Add-ons you want to use within your Gmail App.
New Add-ons or Plugins in Gmail for Android
These are the add-ons that are introduced for Gmail and in the coming weeks, these add-ons will come to iOS, so that users can also add these features to their Gmail for iPhone.
- ASANA: Converts conversations between fellow tasks that can be followed directly without leaving the inbox.
- DIALPAD: Complement to send messages or call our colleagues, at any time.
- DOCUSIGN: Sign and execute contracts without leaving the email.
- HIRE: Manages curriculums and HR tasks without having to leave the inbox.
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS INVOICING: Add-on for creating and sending professional invoices directly from Gmail.
- PROSPERWORKS: Gmail add-on for Android that allows you to manage the data of our customers or potential clients.
- RINGCENTRAL: Check the status, online or offline, of RingCentral contacts.
- SMARTSHEET: It allows us to add content and attachments directly from the email to Smartsheet.
- STREAK: Complement of Gmail for Android that makes it easy to add wireless email directly to offers.
- TRELLO: One of the best network task managers can now be used directly without leaving the Gmail inbox.
- WRIKE: Another complement to managing tasks from emails.
Awesome isn’t it? Now we have all the powerpack tools in our single Gmail Account itself. With these wonderful Add-ons, we can perform many tasks from our Gmail account at once.
I hope this article will help you in the right way to manage all your tasks with your single Gmail account with the Add-ons, within less time.
If you have any queries regarding any of the Add-on or the process of adding those add-ons to our Gmail account, let us know them in the below comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your queries.
We also recommend that you learn the 5 Keys to Protect Your Email from Phishing for enhanced security.
Which Add-ons do you use most?