Why writers must possess excellent knowledge of advanced SEO principles?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the best techniques of online marketing. SEO helps people to make money online by blogging, writing articles as guest posts etc. It is a relatively new field which is ever advancing. Search Engine Optimization makes a website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand. SEO also helps engines figure out what each page is about and how it may be useful for users. An advanced SEO is more concerned with mastering the trends and less concerned with studying the day-to-day tasks associated with optimization. Advanced SEO is not about link building and analytics, but it is about resource building and metrics.
It is not enough if writers know to write good content in the form of articles. They need to know how to get good links too. One creates resources in advanced SEO rather than build links because one wants to leverage one’s resources for as many opportunities as possible. People working with advanced SEO need to define, test and change metrics because they need to look at search results, user query trends and content creation styles from a higher perspective. Google Analytics cannot get in the way of effective analysis with advanced SEO. One’s vision cannot be obscured with fluctuations in specific campaigns.
All those who are capable of advanced SEO do not need SEO tools because they can always find them. Those who are doing advanced SEO can eyeball a search results page faster than a room filled with intermediate SEOs. One who wants to work with advanced SEO should be ready to take a risk with an opinion on whether a site has a chance to rank despite the fact it has no external links. Writers must possess excellent knowledge of advanced SEO in order to be able to write contents which would be acceptable as per the advanced SEO principles.
Writers, who work with advanced SEO need to, at the first place, know the SEO principles. Knowledge of advanced SEO principles is absolutely necessary for writers to thrive in their career online. Advanced SEO is strategic and is focused on the long-term. While intermediate SEO worries about what will happen in the next two months, advanced SEO does not really care about what will happen in the next twelve months. It is crucial to look at the advanced SEO principles at this juncture. They are listed below:
List of Excellent Knowledge of advanced SEO principles:
- Advanced SEO works for a long-term benefit. In other words, it plans for a minimum of twelve months. Writers should also have long term goals when they start writing articles or contents which reach the clients through SEO modes of operation.
- Advanced SEO trend is driven by query trend analysis rather than key word analysis. Writers need to prove their merit by fitting in exactly to the requirements of clients. The orders placed on SEO platforms need to be met by writers effectively.
- Advanced SEO focuses on building resources rather than building links or content. Writing always is a process which contributes the rich intellectual resources to the world. Once the finished products are uploaded on the web, anyone interested in that particular topic should be able to access that write up.
- Advanced SEO shapes websites rather than optimizing them to achieve specific results. SEO, by default, looks forward to enrich the form and function of various websites. SEO helps immensely to increase the ranking of a website in search engine rankings; it also helps to increase traffic of websites or blogs.
- Advanced SEO pays equal attention to all the search engines, not only to Google. Since SEO, by default, works in order to increase the rankings of different websites on various search engines it needs to focus on all the search engines.
- Advanced SEO prefers custom-designed tools and toolsets to the stuff we find on the web. Unlike the simple SEO, advanced SEO works far more effectively and efficiently aiming for a foolproof work set up. Therefore, writers must possess an excellent knowledge of advanced SEO principles in order to be able to fit in the work ethics of advanced SEO.
- Advanced SEO uses metrics that have not yet been implemented in analytics software. As the name itself indicates, advanced SEO works in a far more advanced level than Google Analytics. Google Analytics can only hamper the efficiency of advanced SEO.
Unless writers are proficient in these principles of advanced SEO, content writing and article writing in SEO will not see great heights. The long-term goals of advanced SEO work in favor of writers.