What do we need?
For this method to work on your mobile you must have enabled debug mode and it also must have configured the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) that came with Android SDK and that among other things you used to rooting an Android Smartphone, install a custom ROM or set multiple settings. If you do not know how to do this, just perform the following procedure:
- Download the file installer_r24.0.2-windows.exe from the official website .
- During installation you will be prompted to install Java SE Development Kit (JDK) if you have not installed.
- Then specify that installing Android SDK is made in the ” C drive ” or any other directory instead of the default directory and choose a name like AndroidSDK or something.
- When the window appears Android SDK Manager sure that packets Android SDK Platform-tools and Google USB Driver and click are marked beam then ” Install packages. “
- In the next window click “ Accept “then click” Install “and wait for the download package is complete.
- Close the Android SDK Manager Log window and thus already have everything ready to do the procedure without unlocking Android unlock pattern.