If you’re new to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, growing your followers can seem tiring and frustrating. Getting your first hundred followers is goal number one.
Why You Should Not Buy Social Media Followers
Getting quality followers in social networks will be very easier from now if you follow the recommendations in this guide. I recommend you do not miss the strategy that I use to get quality followers on Twitter, a fully manual and where you decide each of the profiles you want to follow.
Easy Guide To Improve Your Social Network With Quality And Genuine Followers within Less time
Let us see all the important points in order to increase our social network with quality people.
1. Define your ideal follower
2. Hit your content strategy on Social Networks
3. Publish quality content by adding good Value to it
4. Increase in engagement
6. The Social Media Influencers
7. Post at the best times
Google+ – Google Timing Unlock
- Analyze the best time posted on Google Plus.
- You can see your most popular posts on Google Plus.
- Ranking of the best times to post.
Facebook – Crowdbooster
Twitter – SocialBro
8. Use other channels to increase followers
- Through your blog or website.
- Adding social media to your email signature.
- Analyzing with other social networks.
- Through mass email marketing campaigns.
- Through guest blogging.
- Conducting training courses.
- Participating in conferences or seminars.
Get Quality Followers on Twitter:
1. Add a person to a list
2. Strategy: continue to follow me
3. Optimize your biography and photo
4. Use hashtags in your posts
5. Use infographics
- Tweets with images received 18% more clicks.
- Posts with images received 89% more favourites.
- Posts with images get 150% more retweets.
6. Twitter Ads
To execute the strategy you need:
- Have an account on SocialBro.
- Make an account on Commun.it.
- Optimize your profile picture and biography.
- Ratio followers / followed: 1.5.
- Tweets per day: Minimum 3.
- Language: English
Unfollow inactive users. We must follow very active people on Twitter, but some users may stop using it over time and even leave. So, it makes no sense to follow a person who does not publish.
Get Quality Followers on Google+
What to avoid:
- Having an incomplete profile.
- Having an abandoned profile.
- Using the same format or communication would use on other social networks.
- Do not respond to comments and private messages.
- Not thanking people who share our content.
- Do not use a format adapted to our post.
- Using a personal profile as one company.
- Do not use hashtags.
- Not understanding the use of viral infographics large.
- Do not connect with other users.
- Not knowing the rules of Google+.
- Thinking it’s an expendable social network.
- Do not know the policy content and user behavior.
- Ignoring the target to which we are headed.
- Not define a strategy on Google Plus.
- Ignorance as improving our search engine rankings and increase visits and Blog.
- Left out source of the content you share.
- Not participate in Communities.
- Not knowing the rules of a community and make the mistake of spamming.
What is the best Google Plus Strategy?
Get quality Google+ followers:
1. Post content of 4 to 6 daily
2. Participation in Communities of Google+
3. Be active and participate
4. Consistency and coherence
5. Promote a good relationship
6. Integrates Google+ comments on your blog
7. Use the power of infographics
8. Thanks to everyone who makes distributing your posts
9. Following other profiles
How do we find people we include in our circles?
- Analyzing popular hashtags for your brand and finding the most active and influential members.
- Accessing the communities of my themes. Using tools such as Cycle Count helps you better to understand Google+ and find the best professionals in this network.
Get Facebook Followers
Increase follower quality
1. With good profile and homepage design.
2. Publishing valuable and useful content
- What do our followers want to see?
- Why must we have our Facebook fans?
3. Creating paid advertisements with Facebook Ads
4. Organizing a contest
5. Connect your blog to Facebook page
6. Increase the frequency of posting on Facebook
7. Interact with fans and generate discussion from your content
8. Sharing the content of other professionals
9. Using very original, fresh and fun infographics
Which social network do you use most to promote yourself or your company brand?