Are you searching for a solution to transfer your PayTm wallet cash to any of your bank accounts?
It is very easy to transfer our PayTm wallet cash to any of our bank accounts with these two simple methods.
Just follow the methods as follows. As we all know Paytm is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce shopping websites in India. Paytm was launched in 2010. Paytm is one of the favored e-commerce sites, that offers mobile recharge and bill payments like electricity bills, gas bills, and also mobile bills. Paytm is now providing a complete marketplace on its mobile applications. You can download this Paytm wallet mobile application from your smartphones. This mobile application supports different platforms like Android, Windows, Apple IOS, Opera and Blackberry.
The major reason behind the speedy growth of Paytm e-commerce site is that offers many cashback options to its customers. Now, Paytm is providing a new factor of transferring your Paytm wallet money (which Paytm has given in terms of Cashback) directly to your bank account. Today, we are giving you full details on How to transfer your Paytm cash back money to any one of your bank accounts. You will get your cashback money to your bank account by these easy ways through Website and PayTm mobile app.
Here, we are going to explain two easy methods to transfer Paytm cashback money to your bank account from a website and PayTm mobile app. Paytm has introduced Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) on its platform. By this Immediate Payment, Service users can transfer money to their bank accounts.
These are the requirements to avail of this transfer facility. To transfer their cashback money, they have to follow these requirements:
- Firstly, the user must be registered with their mobile or Email for over 45 days.
- Minimum Paytm wallet cashback balance should be Rs.2000
- Transaction cashback amount must exceed Rs.1000
- Transactions from Paytm wallet cashback money to bank accounts daily limit is Rs.5000 and the monthly limit is Rs.25000 per user.
Here, we are providing two easy ways to transfer your Paytm cashback money to your bank accounts
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is: Princeton, NJ
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Transfer PayTm wallet cash to any bank account through PayTm mobile App from your Mobile
- Transfer PayTm cashback amount to your bank accounts with 4% charge
- Transfer PayTm cashback amount to your bank accounts without any charges
Transfer PayTm wallet cash to Any Bank Account through PayTm Mobile App – 0% fee
In this method, I will let you know how we can transfer our PayTm money to our bank account through just a few clicks from our Mobile app.
Steps to transfer money from PayTm mobile app to any bank account
Step 1: First open your PayTm mobile app
Step 2: There you can find Passbook in the menu bar. Click on the Passbook option.
Step 3: There you will get an option like “Send money to Bank”. Click on that option.
Step 4: Next, we will get an option to ‘transfer’. Tap on Transfer option to proceed to the next step.
Step 5: There you are asked to enter the details of the bank account to which you want to transfer money from PayTm. Enter all the details correctly. Before submitting the form, recheck all the details once.
Once you completed checking all the details, click on the Send button.
Step 6: That’s all! The money transfer from PayTm wallet to your bank account is successfully done.
1. *Transfer Fee valid only for KYC Merchants till 31st Dec’16
2. For Non-KYC Merchants, 1% bank fee transfer charges to be levied till 31st Dec’16
Steps To Transfer Paytm Cash To any Bank Account-4% Charge
Here, we are providing a 100% working method for transferring your PayTm cash back amount directly to your bank accounts. By using this method, they will charge an extra 4% on your particular purchased product. To transfer PayTm cashback amount to your bank accounts, follow these steps
Steps to Transfer Money from PayTm wallet to bank account – 4% Charge
Step 1: Initially, you have to Go to Paytm Wallet on your Mobile, PC or Laptop
Step 2: Next, click on Transfer money to bank option as we showed in the above picture
Step 3: Yoy have to Download Paytm Wallet App
Step 4: Enter the name of the account holder in the name box
Step 5: Select the name of the bank
Step 6: Click to IFSC code to IFSC code
Step 7: You need to select the following options
- Select State
- select City
- Branch of your account
- Then, click on Submit button
Step 8: Now, you will get an error message as
“Your wallet is not set up to transfer money to the bank. To use this service SMSA ‘TMB’ to 53030 from your register mobile number to get an invite”
- From your registered mobile number, type TMS and send it to 53030 (Standard charges will apply for this message) to activate balance transfer service on your wallet
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message.
- After getting the confirmation code. You need to wait for 2 days to 7 days to get the service activated. Which depends upon your bank account
Terms and conditions to transfer your PayTm wallet to your bank account:
- Minimum transfer money from your PayTm cash back wallet to your bank account is Rs.2000
- If you transfer your wallet money to a bank account, they will charge 4 % of the money
This is one of the easy methods to transfer your cash back money to your bank account with a 4% charge. So we are giving another simple way to transfer your money to your bank account without any extra charge
Steps To Get Paytm Cash Back Amount To Your Bank Account without any charges
Here, we are providing a pictorial representation that shows you the trick to transfer PayTm wallet money to your bank account without any cost. If you don’t understand this pictorial representation, don’t worry. We are giving you full details of this pictorial representation to get money transfer with free of cost.
Steps to transfer PayTm wallet cash to your bank account – 0% Fee
Here are the steps to get money transfer without any cost. Follow these steps to transfer PayTm wallet to your bank account
- Firstly check whether you have fulfilled all these conditions or not?
- Are you planning to buy a new product from PayTm
- Do you need cash back money to be transferred to your bank account?
- Before that, you need to make sure that you have not yet ordered any product from PayTm. Because cash back of formerly ordered product can’t be transferred your wallet amount to your account by using this technique
- Initially, select the product to buy (Assume it as item A) and calculate your cashback amount on this item A
- Suppose, the cash back amount of your product is Rs.750. So you have to transfer this Rs.750 to your bank account
- Now, select an alternate product with cost of Rs.750 approximate but not more than Rs.750 (Assume this product as item B)
- Price of second product (item B) should be less than or equal to cash back amount of item A
- You have to order item B before item A
- Now, go to Paytm order history and cancel the last order item B
- You can see the cancellation images as shown above
- Here, you can see text REFUND on PayTm wallet page under your latest transaction option
- You can order your actual product (item A) and apply coupon code to get cash back offer on your product
- Now, you need to wait sometime to get your cash back amount to your PayTm wallet
- You will receive your cash back amount soon. Then go to Paytm cash transaction history
- Now, Click on REFUND option as shown in below image
You will receive your PayTm wallet cash back amount very soon. And that amount will be transferred automatically to your bank account within a minimum 3 days to maximum 7 days. We are given two different methods to transfer your PayTm cash back money to your account. You can use any one of these two methods and transfer your cash back amount.
That’s all. This is all about Transfer PayTm Wallet Cash to any Bank Account with these Simple Methods. If you have any questions on this topic let us know in your comments below. If you know any other methods other than these, write them in your valuable comments.
If you have any other methods write them in the below comments.
Which Wallet do you use for Online Shopping?