Do you surf the Internet more on your iOS device? What if you have found websites in other languages? Do you know how to translate them into your native language? Do not worry this simple guide will solve your problem.
If you usually use your iPhone or iPad to navigate using Safari and sometimes you have found websites in other languages then the Microsoft Translator app and its extension come into a play. These app and extension will help to translate quickly to your native language, can become your best allies.
In this way, to be able to translate a website in Safari for iOS without leaving the browser, it is important that you install Microsoft Translator on your mobile devices, something you can do from the Apple application store for free. Once you have the app on your computers, you should follow these steps.
Translate websites into Safari without leaving the browser
First of all, you must enter the website that you want to translate in Safari and from there, you have to activate the extension of the translator in the following way:
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is:
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
- Open Safari on your iOS device.
- When you open any website, you must touch the ‘Share’ button.
- There, you must move to the left in the row of icons.
- Once you reach the end of the bar, you must press the three ellipses.
- In this space, you must activate the ‘Translator’ button and that’s it!
Now, to translate a complete website using Safari for iOS, you must follow these simple steps:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the website you want to translate.
- Touch the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- There you must choose the option of ‘Microsoft Translator’. The extension will translate the entire page.
That is it! You are done with the website translation on your iOS devices. In future, if you need to translate a website on your iPhone or iPad, this is an easy and fast option. If you have any other queries related to the website translator let us know them in the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your queries.