- Publish a post in your blog
- Copy the URL of the particular post/any post
- Submit it in the stumbleupon.com
- After submission start stumbling for a max of 20-30 pages
- See your blog after stumbling there you can find the increase in traffic
Digg is just like a news aggregator. This site mainly concentrated on editorials, science, trending political issues, etc. In order to get traffic to submit your post in this site.
Google+ plays a vital role in order to drive a maximum of traffic to your blog. Now, the links posted in g+ are considered as do-follow links. So, get a maximum of g+ to your post to get huge traffic.
These are the 9 creative ways to increase your blog traffic. These all ways are our personal experiences that we have got a good response in the increase of traffic to our blogs.
If any queries among these ways or if you have any creative way, let us know in your valuable comments.