The world of sales is changing.
In the past, it was enough to send a cold email to a prospect and hope for the best. But in today’s tight job market, with so many competitors vying for attention, you need to stand out from the crowd.
That’s where sales automation comes in. In this article, you’ll get to know some of the top automated sales tools on the market and how they can help you reach your business goals!
Here are the top automated sales tools to use in 2023:
The best on our list of automated sales tools, WatchThemLive (WTL) can help you promote your online business and website in a short time. Here are some of the features you can take advantage of on this platform:
- With WatchThemLive’s heatmap tool, you can see where users click most or which parts of your website are left unnoticed.
- As one of the top CRO tools, WatchThemLive gives you the chance to record users’ sessions and analyze their behavior or find glitches.
- Plus, you can see real-time analytics or any visitor’s information like their operating system, email, device, country code, etc., and decide on your following plans based on your target audience.
- To get users’ feedback, you have two great options on WatchThemLive: visual live chatting with customers and allowing users to take video testimonials and share their experience with your service or product.
- Another useful option among WatchThemLive features is setting up goals and tracking conversion rate over a specific period.
Finally, you may also add multiple websites on your dashboard and create teams to share the analytics data.
Leadpages is one of the most popular and widely used automated landing page software available today and still in 2023. It’s so easy to use and has many features that’ll help you build high-quality landing pages, offers, and email marketing campaigns.
A few key benefits of Leadpages include:
- An easy-to-use platform that allows you to build landing pages in minutes;
- Excellent support team who’ll help you get set up quickly with your account;
- No coding knowledge is required to build beautiful lead-capturing landing pages.
With this solution at your disposal, you can be sure you’ll have all the tools needed to create highly effective landing pages that convert leads into customers easily.
DSers is one of the leading Shopify app for E-commerce store owners. It can streamline your dropshipping business process. It’s the offiicial partner of AliExpress, so if you want to work with AliExpress suppliers, it can help you access them without any hassle. It’s also integrated with Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix and more helping you create mutiple online stores for your business and manage them with one DSers dashboard.
The key features of DSers:
- Find AliExpress suppliers with one click
- Process orders and make payments to AliExpress in bulk
- Manage multiple stores in one account
- Import, edit and publish products to e-commerce platforms like Shopify
- Map products and variants in 5 methods, including basic, standard, advanced, BOGO, and bundle mapping
- Track orders automatically
- Fix the address errors automatically
- Set up advanced pricing rules
- Set up Time Zone and Currency
- Synchronize price and stock changes, and order cancellations automatically
The automation tool provides SaaS, supply chain services, customized app & web development, etc. for online businesses through SaaS (software as a service) model. With it, you can free yourself from your daily task and pay more attention to your marketing strategy.
Workable is one of the top automated sales tools in 2023. The company has created a powerful platform that allows easy management of your sales pipeline and other key functions.
It’s important to note that Workable is not just for salespeople. It can be used by anyone who works with customers and needs to manage their relationships in an organized manner.
Here are some of the key features of Workable:
- Automated Workflows: With this tool, you can automate emails, follow-up calls, and more so that your sales process runs smoothly.
- Sales CRM: This feature allows you to keep track of your leads and contacts, so you know who needs what information and when they need it most. You can also use it to organize your meetings, calls, and appointments over time so they don’t get lost in the shuffle or forgotten altogether.
- Lead Generation: This functionality helps you generate new leads based on criteria such as keywords or specific actions taken by potential customers on your site.
Workable is an ideal solution for companies that want to stay ahead of the curve in selling online. This software allows you to easily manage all aspects of your sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
Pipedrive is a cloud-based platform that allows businesses to manage their sales pipeline and automate their sales processes. The software uses (customer relationship management) CRM software to connect with other apps you use, such as Google Calendar, Gmail, and Dropbox.
Pipedrive has several features to help you grow your business, such as:
- Lead Management: Manage your leads from start to finish with Pipedrive’s CRM system. You can track them from when they become leads to when they become customers and even after that, if necessary;
- Sales Pipeline Management: View your sales pipeline and know exactly where each client is in the buying cycle so you can focus on those who are ready to purchase now rather than those who are still thinking about it or have already purchased elsewhere;
- Email Marketing Automation: Send automated emails based on a lead’s actions on your website or via email campaigns. This means you’ll never have to worry about forgetting or missing out on an opportunity again.
With Pipedrive, you can manage all your contacts in one place, organize them into lists or folders, set due dates for follow-up, and send emails automatically once a connection has reached a specific stage in the sales process.
Automated sales tools have been around for a while, and they’re getting better. Calendly is an example of an automated sales tool gaining popularity, and it’s not hard to see why.
Calendly automates your scheduling process so that you can get back to work with less hassle. Here are some reasons why it’s worth trying out:
- It’s easy to use. Calendly lets you create a simple landing page where you can share your availability. Your clients then browse through your calendar and book appointments with you at their convenience;
- You can customize your calendar by adding different colors and fields for each client, like their names. This makes it easier when it comes time to review your upcoming appointments;
- You can send out automatic reminders before each appointment, which helps ensure that no one forgets about the meeting! If a client needs to reschedule, they can easily do so without bothering you at all.
Calendly also integrates with other popular productivity apps like Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box to make your workflow more efficient.
HubSpot is a marketing automation tool that helps businesses convert leads into customers. The software offers tools to help companies to grow their email lists, create blog posts and landing pages, manage social media and influencer marketing campaigns, run PPC ads, and more.
HubSpot’s main features include the following:
- Email Marketing: Send newsletters to your customers, track opens and click-throughs using built-in analytics;
- Social Media Management: Monitor your brand’s activity on Facebook and Twitter with built-in alerts and manage multiple social accounts from a single dashboard;
- Analytics: Track which channels are driving conversions with built-in analytics reports that provide insights into visitor behavior on your website or blog.
HubSpot also has an AI chatbot that’ll help you with lead generation by asking questions and providing information based on a customer’s responses. They are also preparing to
introduce a fee logo maker tool for businesses to help create a brandmark.
FindThatLead is an all-in-one lead generation platform that helps businesses and individuals find the professional contacts they are looking for, generate leads, verify emails, manage their customer portfolios as a CRM and establish mass email communication for the portofolio.
Prospector, its lead generation functionality, allows sales professionals to search and prioritize companies and employees based on location, industry, size, technology, job titles, keywords and other categories.
FindThatLead’s API allows its users to integrate its system with various third-party tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gmail, Salesflare and more. Users are also provided with dashboards that show sales funnel results, from email open rates to conversion rates.
Tools on FindThatLead:
– Prospect Generation Tool – Provides you with the contact of your future best customers
– Cold Email Campaigns Sender – Reach your prospects with catchy emails
– Avoid Spam Folder – Verify your email lists to make sure you are reaching the right people
– Find any professional email – You just need to put a URL and we will extract the emails
– Search by Technology – Find companies that uses specific software
ApiX-Drive is a no-code tool for automating data transfer and repetitive actions. For the eCommerce sector, this is a very useful service that allows you to improve the quality and speed of processing leads, as well as automate online marketing and communication with customers.
Among the main advantages of the platform are:
- Ability to create integrations through the web interface;
- Simple setup process that does not require special skills;
- Wide range of available applications and systems;
- Ability to configure simple connections and complex chains.
Using the ApiX-Drive service, you can ensure automatic transfer of data on new orders to various systems (CRM, instant messengers, mailing services, etc.). Managers will quickly receive information about customer requests, and a significant part of routine operations will be switched to automatic mode.
SaveMyLeads is another lead automation tool. Sales conversion directly depends on the speed of the company’s response to the client’s request. The SML service allows you to transfer data from Facebook or Google lead forms to various systems and applications in real time. Contacts and information about the order are automatically sent to the CRM system, messenger, task manager, online marketing services, Google services.
Benefits of using SaveMyLeads:
- You can work with the tool without special training and knowledge in programming;
- The service offers a wide range of ready-made integrations templates that run in a few minutes;
- Real-time lead synchronization helps improve the speed and quality of order processing;
- Implementing automation saves time for more important tasks.
With integrations, you can link Facebook Lead Ads or Google Lead Forms to the tools you use to manage your sales. The SaveMyLeads service will help you do this quickly and without special preparation.
CallPage is an automated lead-generation tool for businesses that helps generate more leads and increase sales.
It works by creating a personalized widget for users to capture leads and automatically call them within seconds.
- Provides powerful analytics to track the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Allows users to customize the look and feel of their pages
- Call-me-later function – site visitors can schedule a call or leave messeage
- CRM integrations that fit right into your current stack
CallPage offers 7 days for a FREE trial, after that, you can choose one of three plans: Basic – $0, Basic+ – $25, Professional – $129 and Premium – $329.
With CallPage, you can easily create and manage your lead generation campaigns, and maximize their potential.
12. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is a SaaS platform that assists businesses in gathering customer feedback. The survey builder includes several templates you can customise and use as needed. You can create a visually appealing website survey using Zonka Feedback’s survey builder.
Zonka Feedback also has survey distribution, management, and analytics features such as multiple distribution channels and intelligent data management. It allows you to collect feedback from your website visitors via widget surveys such as embed surveys, popups, and more.
Pricing: The free and basic plans start at $24 per month.
Features include real-time customer feedback, data export, customized survey templates, device monitoring, and more.
Integrations: To name a few, there are over 20 integrations available from Slack, Mailchimp, Zendesk, and Intercom.
Android and iOS mobile apps are available.
Pros: Use NPS, CSAT, and CES to collect customer feedback.
Cons: There are a few background options.
Free trial: Yes, there is a free trial period of 15 days.
With so many automated sales tools available, it can be challenging to know which ones are worth your time and which aren’t.
If you’re starting your own business or currently running it and looking to make your sales process more efficient and effective, using one of these top-rated automated sales tools is truly recommended.
They’re not only easy to use, but they’ll also free up your time so you can focus on the most essential part of your job: building relationships with clients and prospects.