You already know that social networks are fundamental to your strategy. But how to coordinate your publications and publish at strategic times to achieve engagement?
In this post, we indicate the best post publishing times for Facebook. In the upcoming articles, you can learn about the best times to publish a post on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. Know them!
You’ve worked hard on your posts to get maximum Facebook likes, but do you have any idea about how many people really get involved with them?
Knowing the best publishing schedules results in more than just making a few clicks become tens. This data will help you understand your audience thoroughly.
And if you think that the best schedules are the same in all media, you are terribly wrong. Your potential followers are different in each network and even in each sector of the market, and understanding this demands more study than you imagine.
However, it is important to know that there is no perfect schedule to solve your engagement problems.
In this post, we will show you, through temperature maps, the behavior of the public in each of the social networks.
Do you want to know how to improve your results and find your audience in these media? Continue with us:
Let us see all the best timings for each Social Media platform below.
The Best Times to Post on Facebook
Facebook is still the king of all social networks in the world, with more than 1,400 million active users every day.
In addition, it is also the main option for companies, being that 93% of marketing professionals use the platform regularly.
What does this mean for your brand?
It is not so easy to reach your consumers.
Even more with the changes in the Facebook algorithm, users see more messages from their friends and family instead of business pages.
Brands still achieve organic engagement, however, they often shoot in the dark waiting for everything to go well.
With this data, we get to know some important insights so that companies achieve more engagement on their Facebook pages.
- The best times to post on Facebook are Wednesdays from 12 pm to 2 pm. and Thursdays from 1 pm to 2 pm.
- Thursday is the best day of the week to post on Facebook.
- The most accurate times for the shipment include working days from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Saturday is the day with a chance for engagement.
- The periods between 17hs and 19hs and the schedules very early in the morning are not good if your goal is engagement.
The data shows that engagement consistently has its peaks during business days and at times close to noon.
For many users, this is the lunch schedule, which means more time to use their cell phones and surf social networks.
In contrast, weekends are usually poorer schedules for engagement.
Most people are out these days, mainly on Saturdays. Do not expect engagement when your audience is busier.
The largest social network in the world is going through adverse situations, however, it is still the most important for brands, being a well of opportunities for your company. And to understand how to take advantage of these opportunities, we recommend some materials:
Better Times to Post on Facebook for Non-profit Companies
For nonprofits, Facebook is a great way to generate visibility for events and expand the reach of the organization’s updates.
- The best schedules are on Wednesday and Friday at 2:00 pm.
- Other high engagement schedules include Monday at 9 am, Tuesday at 6 pm, Thursday at 10 am and 12 pm, and Friday at 9 am and 11 am.
- The safest times to publish posts are from 9 am to 4 pm on business days.
- Sunday is the day with the least engagement.
- Weekends and Mondays have less engagement for nonprofit organizations.
The Best Times to Publish a Post on Facebook for Educational Institutions
Whether to reach alumni or new students, Facebook is an essential platform for the visibility of educational institutions. Let’s understand, then, how people get hooked on education companies on Facebook:
- Schools receive the highest rate of engagement on Thursday at 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Generally, Tuesday and Thursday at 11 am and 5 pm are the highest times for publication.
- The Fridays and weekends generate less engagement.
- The engagement has its peak in some evening hours on weekends.
Marketing for educational institutions is not so simple. Make a good strategy and implement them to get good results.
The Best Times to Publish a Post on Facebook for the Health Area
More than half of health brands have a profile on Facebook. This industry demands organizations more present in social networks. We hope this data can help you reach your audience more effectively on the platform.
- The best Facebook post publishing time for these companies is Friday at noon.
- Other schedules with high engagement are Monday at 2:00 pm, Wednesday from 12 pm to 1 pm, Thursday at 2 pm and from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and Sunday between 12:00 pm, and 2 pm.
- Saturday has the lowest engagement rate for brands in the health area.
Better Times to Post on Facebook for the Technology Sector
While the reach of Facebook falls more and more, it becomes very important to know the best times for publishing posts. And that’s not different for the branch of technology. Look what we discovered:
- The best times to publish posts are Monday at 12 pm and Tuesday from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Generally, the good hours for publication are between 8hs and 16hs on business days.
- Technology companies have little engagement on Facebook on Saturdays.
- The engagement falls considerably early in the morning and in the evening every day.
The Best Times to Post on Facebook for Retail Sales
It does not matter if you’re selling online or in physical stores, Facebook can be a great acquisition tool to guarantee business and generate visibility. If you are a consumer goods company, know the best times to reach your consumers:
- The best times to post on Facebook for consumer goods companies are Tuesday at 2 pm and Friday at 11 am.
- Other schedules of great engagement are Wednesdays from 11 am to 3 pm, Thursdays at 4 pm, and Fridays from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Business days from 10 am to 6 pm (business hours) are safe times to publish.
- Weekends have the lowest rates for companies in this branch.
That is it! I hope this guide will help you to publish a post at the right time and in the right place. If you have any other queries let us know them in the below comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your questions.
In the upcoming articles, you can learn the best times to post on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter social media networks.
Get the Best Out of Your Facebook Posts: Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered!
What are the best times to post on Facebook for maximum reach?
The best times to post on Facebook for maximum reach varies depending on your audience. However, studies have shown that posting during non-peak hours like early mornings, evenings and weekends can result in higher engagement and reach.
How often should I post on Facebook to get the best results?
Posting on Facebook once or twice a day is ideal for most businesses. However, the frequency of posts may vary depending on your industry and audience. It’s important to keep your content fresh and engaging without overwhelming your followers with too many posts.
Do the best times to post on Facebook vary by industry?
Yes, the best times to post on Facebook may vary by industry as each audience has unique habits and preferences. For example, a B2B company may find that posting during business hours on weekdays is more effective while a fashion brand may see better results on weekends.
Are there any tools available to help determine the best times to post on Facebook?
Yes, there are several tools available like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and Buffer that can help determine the best times to post on Facebook based on your audience’s engagement patterns.
How do I track the effectiveness of my Facebook posts based on the time they were published?
To track the effectiveness of your Facebook posts based on the time they were published, you can use Facebook Insights or third-party analytics tools. These tools can provide insights on engagement rates, reach, clicks, and other key metrics to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your posts at different times.
Do you have any other tips on publishing a post on Facebook? Share them with our readers in the below comment box.