Till now we have different tools or apps to download photos and videos from social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc with our Mobile. What if I say that we can download any photo or video from any social networking from a single app with the mobile?.
Amazing isn’t it?. Yes, there is only one platform to get all the videos from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Let us see how.
Download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with Mobile
With the help of the Videoder app, you can download videos and photos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many other Internet services.
Step 1: Download and Install Videoder on Smartphone
Social networks are friendly and very accessible. As they are free they are financed by following all your steps to create an advertisement profile and use it in the Big Data, or sends you personalised advertising. This can not be done if you download videos or photos and see them on your own that is outside the social network. This is the reason why most of the sites do not allow us to download their content.
In computing, there is nothing impossible, so there are dozens of apps and tricks to solve this problem. In this tutorial, we will use Videoder, an app that serves to download videos and photos from more than 40 social networks such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, etc.
- It allows you to download 4K video, convert YouTube music videos to MP3 audio, let you choose the quality of the download, where to save it, and much more.
- Videoder is not on Google Play, so you have to download it manually from your web, accessing from your mobile browser.
- Videoder is an application that has been running for a long time, has been tested and contains no viruses, so you can install it without any problem. Just make sure you download the original app, from the link we have given above. There are many clones of this app and even on Google Play Store.
- Once you have obtained the APK file, you just have to select it to install it on your Android phone or tablet. To work, you must give Android permission to use apps downloaded outside of Google Play. To do this: Enter your Mobile Settings, then in Security and in the Unknown Origins section check the box Allow the installation of applications of unknown origin.
- Start Videoder to start downloading video and photos from social networks. Let’s take a look at the most important ones. The rest work in a similar way.
Step 2: Download videos and music from YouTube with Mobile
Videoder integrates YouTube into its interface. If you slide the cover down you will see selected YouTube videos. Touch the YouTube icon to find the search engine.
- Locate the video you want to download, and click on the download icon.
- You will see a list of options to download to different image quality. You can also convert the audio of the video into an MP3 file.
- Then select a quality and choose the folder of the mobile or tablet where you want to save it.
- You can accelerate the download by adding threads, that is, simultaneous fragments of the download, at the cost of consuming more resources.
And that’s it! You are done. Once you are disconnected to the Internet then start an MX Player or any other player to watch the video. Like this, you can watch YouTube video at any time without accessing YouTube.
- Many other social networks like Dailymotion, Vimeo or Twitter also work exactly the same.
Step 3: Download Photos and Videos from Instagram, Facebook and others with Mobile
There is a second group of online services whose photos and videos are not downloaded with a download icon. To download the photos and videos from Facebook, Instagram and others follow the steps below.
- From the menus of the app, as Videoder is integrated into them. This is the case of Facebook, Instagram, and many others.
- Since they all work the same, let us use Instagram as an example. Firstly, click on the Instagram icon, inside Videoder.
- Identify yourself in the social network, and look for the photo or the video that you want to download.
- Touch the More Options icon (the three vertical points in the upper right corner), and select Copy URL.
- A Download button will appear and then click on it to start the download process.
As you can see downloading photos and videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is very simple, thanks to Videoder. Isn’t it easy now?
If you have any queries regarding this method, let us know through your comments in the below section. We will get back to you to solve all your queries as soon as possible.
If you have tried videoder previously, share your views on the same in the below comment section.
Which method or tool do you use to download photos and videos from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc with Mobile?