There are many popular messaging applications that allow us to exchange messages with our contacts to hold conversations through text messages.
Out of all the messaging apps, most of the users prefer WhatsApp, Telegram, and Facebook Messenger to make an easy conversation.
However, there is a function that is missing in all these applications.
Did you know that it is possible to program the automatic sending of messages through any of the messaging applications that we use in our mobile app?
In this article, I will show a tool that allows applications to send messages automatically for the day and time we want.
To automate the messages on WhatsApp, Telegram, and other multiple messaging applications we use an app named “Scheduled — Schedule your text messages”. This application is available for both Android and iOS platforms and it is just for a few days. Although it is just for a few days it is recommended to use it at least once to experience all the features of this Scheduled application.
Scheduled – App That Lets You Schedule WhatsApp Text Messages
Scheduled is an application that helps users to send text messages on time. It can be helpful to send congratulatory messages, anniversaries, and birthday wishes among others. To be clear the app does not send the messages itself. It just reminds the users to send the messages at a scheduled time.
Some might wonder why not use the smartphone’s reminder instead of downloading a third-party app? Well, you are right. The mobile reminder can do the job for you but this application makes things a little more convenient. Mobile reminder only reminds you to send the text whereas with Scheduled you can type the message in advance and press send when the time comes.
Most people like to send these messages at 12 AM right when a new day starts. If you set a reminder of 12 AM, you may not have enough time to write a compelling wish. In contrast, scheduled users have all the time in the world to write a deep and meaningful text in advance. When the app reminds you to send the messages, users would only have to push the send button.
That said, there are some ways that can help you work around this as well. You have to hack the phone and install a jailbreak application. But we would not recommend it as it can compromise the phone’s security and make it vulnerable to malware. However, if you have already hacked the phone to install some other application, there is no reason to not install this one.
Other Applications That Can Be Used To Schedule Messages
Scheduled is the best application but if you are not able to install it for some reason these are alternatives:
SMS scheduler is available only for android and offers all the basic features. Users can choose the frequency of sending messages which ranges from 5 minutes to every hour. Other features include multiple SMS recipients, access to mobile accounts, etc. It is a lightweight and clutter-free application that would work on most android smartphones.
Schedule SMS: Send it Later
Schedule SMS works similar to Scheduled but it works only for default messengers. You can use it to book the SMS in advance and set a reminder for it. The app would send a push notification when the time comes. Furthermore, the application has a simple interface and light-weight size which would work on all android phones including Samsung Galaxy without any issue. Unfortunately, the application is not available for iOS.
AutoText is a solution for message scheduling for both android and iPhone devices. The best part about this application is that it creates personal automation. And not only lets the users schedule the messages but sends the message on its own. It sends messages even when the smartphone is off or out of the country.
Furthermore, users can create groups of contacts to whom they send regular messages. The interface of the application is simple and does not take much space in the storage as well. The only problem though is that it is a paid application and users would have to pay a subscription fee.
Steps to follow to schedule the sending of messages from the mobile (WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc)
- Go to the Google Play store and your App store to install the Schedule application on your Android mobile and iPhone.
- Open the app and click on the Continue to proceed further. In the scheduled app, we have 3 plans. Premium plus Auto send, Premium and Free. If you want to go for the premium you can go to plans if not click on the not now option. I suggest you try the app first and decide on the option next.
- If you want to know the prices for each plan, you can see the below image to know it clearly.
- Click on the Not now option to get started with the Scheduled app. As you are in the free version now, you are all set to create your first message now as shown on your mobile screen.
- In the message creation section, you have to select Recipient(s) by allowing access to your contacts, next enter your text message then schedule the date, day, and time so that the message will reach the other side on that day and that exact time.
- If you want to repeat the message daily or weekly or yearly, you can select from the given options in the scheduled app.
- See the below image for the clear process of scheduling the message.
- Auto send option is available for only premium members. Now, we have to click the send button manually to schedule the message.
- Once all the required fields are filled you can choose any of the platforms to send a message at that scheduled time. Platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook messenger, and other multiple platforms are supported by the Scheduled app.
- Once you have chosen the application click on the save and send option to schedule the message on WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, or other selected platforms. Once scheduled it is shown on the screen under scheduled messages.
- As we already discussed that at the moment, only for the SMS the shipment is automatic since the other messaging applications offer some limitations in this regard. However, we can schedule the shipment through them and the schedule will show a notification to remind us that we have to send the message at the scheduled time.
- Therefore, we can avoid forgetting of sending the message although for that we have to take another step manually. If you want to unlock that function because we are the ones who need to send SMS in a scheduled way, we have to pay some bucks per month to enjoy it.
- There are many more features in this scheduled app like merging birthdays, and anniversaries to this app and set a reminder for all the occasions we wanted.
Interesting isn’t it? This way we can schedule the messages on WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Hike, and other multiple platforms with just one single app. I hope this article will help you to send messages to the required person without forgetting and being late. If you have any other queries let us know in the comments section and we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve all your queries.
Would you like to add any other important points to this story? Then write them to us through our contact us page.
What are your thoughts on this Scheduled App for multiple messaging platforms on our mobile?