Once if you look back into the year 2014 and just crossed, we can see how the Google algorithm has been updated 13 times. I’m not superstitious but strikes me the number of times that Google has made changes in one year and increasingly these are done in a shorter period of time.
Here, I will list the SEO strategies that I think these strategies will have a big impact on the 2015 rankings of our blogs.
1. Letting technical defects
Technical aspects review:
- Structure of the website consistent: The structure and hierarchy that you give in your website will directly affects the SEO.
- Having a sitemap: There are different plugins that can do the work for you in WordPress (as many of them were using WordPress now). The most used Plugins for WordPress are the SEO by Yoast and Google XML Sitemaps. I suggest the latter one because you can perform more and advanced configuration indexing.
- Have a Google Webmaster Tools account: This is very simple to do. Create an account and verify the webmaster account with your site and can do with Sitemap. Check your Google Webmaster tools regularly for the updates of your site from Search Engine.
- Have a Google Analytics account: It’s about creating an account and add the tracking code to your website. Everyone does this, but forget to see their website analytics. Don’t forget to track your results on day to day when you apply different strategies on your site.
- Review of broken links: We will create many backlinks from many sites. Some of them are like PR9 or may below. But, we never know which site will exist longer and which site will close soon. So, take a few time to review the broken links and solve them to get good authority for your website/blog. To detect these broken links I recommend two very simple tools such as Broken Link Checker and Dead Link Checker.
- Stability of the server: If you are using WordPress take care of the hosting. So, we have to take care of server monitoring. I recommend you free tool UptimeRobot and you will see the updates of the web server that how often it falls. In 30 seconds you’ll be monitoring your server.
- The speed of the page: In 2015, Google will continue to increase the value of this factor in SEO. So it’s time to design your webpage, which will load very quickly.
- Complete an SEO review: We do blogs, SEO, Tags and all. So, I suggest you to take an SEO audit for your site to get an clear analysis about the excess use of H1 tags, meta tags and all. This will make us to improve our site in SEO rankings and can make our site look perfect in further.
2. The user behavior is key to SEO in 2015
These are some of the most important factors:
- CTR: The most important factor is user behaviour. So, we have to try to get to increase the CTR of our post.
- Bounce: We have to try to minimize the bounce rate of our site and for this, the most effective way is changing a little in the first paragraph and make it more attractive. But we can also introduce some visual element that allows us to retain more user time.
- Time check in the post: If you write a post it takes to read five minutes and we have a visiting time too. We have to see that users leave the reading half of it.
- Average time of visits: The average of all visits, if we consider the improved time of visits by post, we can see that how it improves the average total visits.
- A number of views: This is an SEO factor that not much mentioned, but it is very important as it tells you how popular is our content. A number of views makes better SEO.
3. Select either the issues or commitment to quality
Mistakes to avoid:
- Trying to position the keyword that is not within the reach or have the best level of competition.
- Choosing words that are not popular in the search engine. Writing articles which are not in best search. This leads to a loss of traffic.
- Avoid filler content or lesser value.
4. Design responsive and agile
5. The golden age of computer graphics
6. Social Media Strategy
7. Collaborative Strategies of SEO and Social Media
- Exchange of quality post: The goal of this collaboration is to gain visibility with another audience (another blog different from yours) and get links pointing to post that we want to position. This is a very common and widespread in the field of digital marketing and social media practice.
- Release Agreement on Social Networks: It is also very common and it can provide very good results, attract more social views and a greater number of markers.
- Exchange subscription Feedly: This strategy is less widespread than earlier but each one is used more, and the reason is more and more people use Feedly for our healing tool header content.
- Invitation to a relevant professional: Here we are not interested in doing link building. So, actually what we want is to invite a relevant professional for granted cache and quality to our Blog.
- Team of collaborators: I am not going to cheat, this will be my next goal, create a group of serious partners involved several times a year in my Blog. In a few weeks, you will see the section on my Blog.
8. The Social Influence of your brand will be very important
9. Getting links instead of link building
- Phase 1: Link Building quantity.
- Phase 2: Quality Link Building.
- Phase 3: Link Baiting quality.
10. Words and phrases more precise search
Other actions and SEO strategies useful
Care about your links
Get subscribers to our Blog
Get subscribers in Feedly
Betting on Google Plus
- Google+ social markers are very important in SEO.
- The degree of engagement of infographics is formidable in this social network.
- Google + is a social network which has a great number of users and shares a best stuff.
- Being an influencer on Google Plus can be one of the best SEO strategies in 2015.
Conclusions of the SEO Strategies in 2015
- Corrects all technical faults in their website.
- Devote special attention to those SEO factors that come from user behavior.
- Select the topics of your content and make a firm commitment for publishing quality content and value.
- In 2015 mobile visits exceed those of computer, if your website is not optimized for mobile devices, you will lose a significant portion of visits.
- The visual marketing has to have a place in your marketing strategy. Start creating infographics and disclose in the social environment.
- Social Media is not a complement to the SEO but an essential element in any strategy.
- Social networking is essential in any marketing strategy. Making agreements and collaborations with other professionals in your industry will improve your organic visibility.
- Devote special attention to improve your influence on the social environment, the more influential’re in the social environment, the easier it will improve your SEO.
- In 2015 center yourself in obtaining links and put aside for building links.
- Being an influencer on Google Plus is one of the best SEO strategies to improve your SEO.
- The days of using general keywords are coming to an end.