In this article you will find a list of the best Android emulators for Windows PC, and that you can use in 2022.
The Top 10 Best Android Emulators to Use Now for Windows PC in 2022
An Android emulator will allow you to download and install apps on your PC, and thus turn your Windows into a perfect PC.
So from now, you can use Android on your PC, with any of the emulators you’ll find in this article.
What is an Android emulator and what is it for?
An Android emulator will allow you to use Google Play apps on your PC, in any version of Windows.
In this way, you will convert your computer into a mobile device where you can enjoy millions of video games, as well as apps of all types and colors.
Spend less time looking at your Smartphone will thank your neck, and the best way to spend a fun time with your favorite apps is looking at a screen that is at eye level.
How to use a simple Android emulator for PC?
The process is very simple to follow the following steps:
- Download the executable file of the emulator to your hard drive.
- Install the emulator on your PC.
- Create a Google Play account to start using apps.
- Download and install your favorite apps and start using them.
What is the best Android emulator for Windows PC?
Let’s see a list of the best Android emulators for Windows 10 PC.
Bliss OS – Android 9.0 Pie as Operating System
You can download the Android version 9.0 Pie and convert your PC into an Android emulator. Its installation is not simple and requires some knowledge.
- New design change
- Navigation by gestures.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Set timers to make balanced use of your apps.
- Do not disturb mode.
Bluestacks 4.0 – Best Emulator Games
Perhaps one of the best Android emulators for PC, tremendously easy to install and to start using and downloading apps, you only need to create a google play account.
- The fastest Mobile Gaming platform on Earth.
- Power all your games with Android N (7.1.2) on your PC.
- Transform the Android emulator into an Android gaming platform.
- More than 300 million users.
- Earn money with content creation.
The only downside is that you have to install a number of apps to be able to use it for free.
MEmu is an Android emulator for PC specialized in video games, thanks to which we can enjoy any of the many exclusive titles for mobile phones or tablets, directly from our computer.
- Without complicated configurations.
- No problems when configuring the controls.
- All oriented to install and play.
- Installation of Android video games in a simple way.
Genymotion is a complete and easy-to-use Android emulator for Windows that is very powerful, especially for the common user, without complications of use or handling.
- You can emulate a dozen Android devices.
- It is very simple to use.
- It includes advanced features aimed at developers and expert users.
- This is one of the best emulators we can find.
Nox is one of the best Android emulators to play your favorite games on the PC.
- Fast and fluid to play your favorite games.
- Compatible with games and apps, including the newest and most popular games.
- Compatible with a keyboard, gamepad, screen capture, and other actions.
ARChon – Emulator with Chrome
ARChon, the magic ingredient that allows you to run Android applications on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It is compatible with Windows 10.
- 100% functional with Linux and Mac.
- Compatible with Chrome 32 bits and 64 bits.
KoPlayer is a powerful Android emulator, thanks to which we can enjoy all the applications and video games of the preferred operating system of tablets and mobile phones, directly from our PC. And we can do it with a frankly surprising fluency and stability.
- It does not require a configuration.
- Once installed you can download and install apps.
- The emulator comes with Google Play installed.
- Many possibilities when configuring controls.
Andy is an Android emulator that will allow us to download, install and use hundreds of thousands of Android exclusive applications on our Windows operating system PC. It is, therefore, an outstanding Windows emulator with many improvements compared to Bluestacks.
- You do not need to create a virtual machine.
- No need to perform a complex configuration.
- Easy to install and start using.
- You can enjoy all Google Play games and apps.
Droid4X is one of the classic Android emulators for PC. It has a simple design but it is also extremely easy to start using.
Of course, notice that the latest version is 2016, so it is a bit obsolete and outdated.
This classic Android emulator for PC is also available for Mac.
Android x86 – VirtualBox Emulator
Virtual Box is an open-source software that allows you to install different operating systems to your PC.
You can easily download the iso image from the official Android blog.
Once you have downloaded the image of Android you can install it virtually on your PC.
This option is more complex than the previous ones because it allows us to install the Android operating system for PC.
In the article, we have seen and analyzed different Android emulators for PC, mainly for Windows 10, although many of them are also compatible with Mac and Linux.
Thanks to these programs you can enjoy Android for PC and thus be able to play your favorite games on your own computer and so, believe me when I tell you, you will appreciate your neck and back, since you will avoid having your head always crouched.
I recommend that you start by testing for that Android emulator that is easier to install and start using, and how everything makes moderate use of these apps, whether games or any other program.
You can now download your favorite Android emulator for PC, and start enjoying your favorite apps on your computer.
Would you like to add any more Android emulators to the list? Write them in the comment box below and we will add them in the next article update.