If you’re like most people, you’ve already got a lot on your plate. You’re working hard to make ends meet and still keep up with your family and friends.
But when it comes to money management, it can be easy to feel like you’re drowning in debt, bills, and other financial stressors. Or that there’s no way out of the hole you’ve dug for yourself until now.
Here’s a list of the top financial tools that will help make your life easier and give you more time to focus on what matters most. Continue reading to know more about these tools.
1. Credit Karma
Credit Karma is one of the top financial tools out there today. It’s a free tool that allows users to check their credit scores, monitor their credit reports for potential errors or fraud, and determine if they’re eligible for certain types of loans and credit cards.
Here are some of the reasons why Credit Karma is so popular:
- It’s Free: There’s no charge to use this service, making it very appealing to people who want to monitor their credit reports without spending money on them;
- See What Your Report Looks Like: Credit Karma offers you an online version of your report so that you can see exactly what kind of information is included in it, who has been viewing it recently, and any changes that have been made since your last review. You’ll also be able to see any errors or fraudulent activity on your report immediately so that you can take action quickly before any damage is done.
Credit Karma has been around since 2007 and has helped more than 50 million people get their first look at their credit scores.
Betterment is one of the most popular financial tools on the market that anyone can use, and it’s easy to see why. The company offers various services that can help you get your finances in order, including retirement planning and investment management.
The company was founded by two former bankers who wanted to create a retirement savings service that was accessible and easy to use for everyone. Today, Betterment’s goal is to help people save more money for the future by using automated advice and technology to make investing simple. There are no account minimums or fees, so anyone with access to an online bank account can use Betterment.
You can set up automatic deposits from your checking or savings account into your Betterment portfolio, which will be invested based on your risk tolerance level. You can also manually add funds whenever you want by logging into your account online or using the app on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Personal Capital
Personal Capital is an all-in-one financial tool that allows you to manage all your accounts in one place. It can help you save time, money, and energy by organizing your finances into one simple screen.
The main features of Personal Capital include the following:
- A complete picture of your financial health with charts and graphs on everything from net worth to cash flow, asset allocation, and investment performance;
- Intelligent retirement savings advice includes how much to save for retirement and how to invest;
- Budgeting tools that allow you to keep track of spending habits, income, and savings goals;
- Tools that help investors track their portfolio performance over time and gain insight into their investing style.
Personal Capital is a free online tool that helps you track your net worth. It also offers valuable tools and information to help you manage your finances.
The Personal Capital dashboard tracks your entire financial picture in one place, showing how you’re doing in every aspect of your financial life. You can also use it to find ways to save money and increase income.
Mint is a top financial tool that will make your life easier. Get a bird’s eye view of your finances in one place, so you can see where you stand and how to get ahead.
Here are some ways Mint can help:
- See All Your Accounts In One Place: Mint organizes all your finances, so you can see where money is going and what’s happening with each account;
- See Recent Transactions: See every transaction across all linked accounts and track spending patterns over time with historical charts;
- Set Goals: Set savings goals or debt reduction targets, so you know how much money you want to save or pay off each month;
- Get Alerts: Set up email alerts, so you know when something important happens, like when a credit card bill is due or when an account balance drops below a certain amount.
Mint has tools for all your financial needs, from tracking your spending habits and bills to budgeting and planning for the future. If you use any credit card or bank account, you can add it to Mint and get an overview of all your accounts in one place.
5. Quicken Deluxe
Quicken Deluxe helps you manage your money, track your spending, pay bills, and more. You can also use it to create income reports and do tax planning.
The program’s simple interface makes it easy to set up and start using right away. Quicken Deluxe offers:
- Unlimited Accounts: Track all of your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, and investments in one place;
- Bill Reminders: You’ll get notified about upcoming bills;
- Budgeting Tools: Plan how much money you want to spend on different categories like groceries or entertainment;
- Tax Planning Tools: See where your tax savings could come from and get tips on how to maximize them.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use personal finance software that makes managing your money simple and fun, Quicken Deluxe is the software for you.
Acorn is an app that allows you to automatically invest in low-cost funds based on your goals and risk tolerance level. You can also connect other accounts like credit cards, checking accounts, or bank accounts with Acorn and track your spending habits along with investment performance data.
You can also use Acorn’s micro-investing feature called Acorns Spend & Save which allows you to round up purchases from any debit or credit card transaction and invest the change into an Acorns portfolio. This feature is especially useful for those who want to start investing but don’t want to make an initial deposit or commit large sums of money upfront.
Robinhood was designed to help people invest in stocks and other assets without having to pay high fees. It has become so popular because it makes it easy for people to invest and make money. You can use this app anytime you want, and you do not even need to have much money to get started.
The first thing you’ll notice about Robinhood is that there are no monthly fees or account minimums, which is a major benefit because you can start investing right away without having to worry about paying any fees at all.
Another great thing about this app is that it allows users to buy stocks and shares in companies that they think are going places within their lifetime. Many other types of investments force investors into holding onto their shares until they mature at some point in the future, but with this app, investors are able to sell shares after just one year if they feel like it.
TurboTax is one of the most popular tax preparation software programs available. TurboTax helps you file your income taxes quickly and accurately. It has many different versions, depending on your needs and level of expertise. The program can be used by people filing their own taxes for the first time or those who have been doing their taxes for years.
TurboTax offers several ways to file your taxes online:
- Online Edition: For simple tax returns with no investment income or rental property expenses;
- Deluxe Edition: Includes everything in the Online Edition plus more detail for investment income, home office expenses, and rental property expenses;
- Premier Edition: Includes everything in the Deluxe Edition plus advice from CPAs on maximizing deductions and credits when possible.
TurboTax is also a good choice for small business owners or freelancers who need to file both their personal and business taxes in one place.
It’s hard to find the time to keep up with all your financial obligations, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The good thing is that there are tools you can use to help make things easier regarding your budget organization.
These financial tools are the answer if you’re looking for a way to make your life easier. They have helped so many people grow their businesses and improve their lives. With them, you can take control of your finances and finally get ahead.