This comprehensive guide Keyword is a complete work that I have done with my team, which aims to guide you step by step through these tips, mistakes, tools and other interesting aspects to help you to choose the Top keywords to position in Google.
If you follow the recommendations we give you in this guide, you can squeeze the most of your Content Strategy and you can position yourself on Google with the most important keywords in your niche.
This Keywords ranking Guide consists of the following sections:
- Introduction to Keywords
- Tips for choosing the most powerful keywords
- Mistakes to Avoid
- The importance of analyzing the positions of the keywords
- The theory of the 4 keywords to improve your Content Strategy
- Improved tools for analyzing keywords
1. Introduction to keywords
- The theme where we want to position.
- The audience that we want to go.
What is and how to calculate the degree of difficulty of a keyword?
2. Tips for choosing the most powerful keywords
1. Start by performing a basic study
2. Study your competition
3. Discard Phase
4. Select the 4 pillars
5. Realistic Vision
6. Give it a 2nd chance to an old post
7. Monitor your keywords
3. Mistakes to Avoid
1. Poor choice of keywords
2. Content strategy too diversified
3. Very diffuse Strategy
4. Prioritize the quantity versus quality content
5. Do not pay attention to your competitors
6. No monitoring positions
7. Aiming too high
4. The importance of analyzing the positions of the keywords
The position of your keywords clearly indicates the result of your work on SEO
The positions with traffic data to help you manage time and budget
Positions with conversion data to help you adapt your strategy keywords
The positions tested the visibility of your brand
The positions you keep abreast of your competition
- It provides knowledge of where your website in relation to your competition;
- It offers an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses;
- Reveals effective keywords for which you should position yourself.