Which tool is best for SEO? I want to give you a go-to collection of the top free SEO tools.
50 of Best FREE SEO Tools You Can Use to Increase Your Blog’s Rankings
I will describe 50 of the best free tools regarding SEO positioning, ultimately, to help you optimize your blog to achieve a more significant position on the web.
By using all these tools, you can keep your blog/website in the number 1 position. These free SEO tools will help increase your blog or website’s ranking like never before!
But, before we go into details, I found this very helpful video. It is a complete SEO for beginners to walk through and guide. Please watch the first 60-seconds of this video.
Now, let’s get it started!
In this comprehensive guide you will find:
- SEO tools for keyword analysis
- 10 Tools to analyze the position of Keywords
- Free SEO Plugins for WordPress
- 10 Basic Tools for Improving SEO
- 5 Tools to create a free SEO report
- 5 Free Tools to analyze backlinks
- 10 Tips to Improve SEO positioning
- Pitfalls to Avoid in our SEO positioning
- 10 SEO tools for keyword analysis
50 of the Best FREE SEO Tools to Increase Blog Rankings
1. Keyword Planner
6. Google Instant
8. SEO Quake
9. SEO Chat
10. Keyword Density Lite
10 Tools to analyze the position of Keywords
11. Cute Rank
12. Daily Keyword Rank Checker
13. Free Keyword Rank Checker
14. Rank Checker SEO Book
15. Ninja Keyword Position
- Mobile tools
16. Edge SEO
17. SE Ranking
- Analysis of backlinks. To do this we will give you a tabular format and use the rules to mark the text colour or suspicious URL anchor, all in seconds.
- Analyze broken links.
- Study of keywords.
- Study of competition.
- Organic visibility of the project and its evolution.
19. SERPs SEO Keyword Rankings
20. SEO Ranking Tool
10 Free SEO Plugins for WordPress
21. WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Check accounts of Google Webmaster Tool, Bing Webmaster Tool and Alexa.
- Configuration and optimization of Meta Title and Meta Description.
- Canonical URLs.
- Clean the permalinks and headboard.
- To SEO on page our content.
22. Google XML Sitemap
23. W3 Total Cache
24. WP Super Cache
25. WordPress Related Posts
26. WP Post Ratings
27. BJ Lazy Load
28. Broken Link Checker
29. EWWW Image Optimizer
A free plugin essential for several reasons:
- Get thousands of subscribers per year.
- Facilitates the sharing of our post through social networks.
- Lets the reader share images on the social environment
10 Basic SEO tools to optimize positioning
31. Configuration Robots.txt
32. Test Mobile Friendly
33. Google Webmaster Tools
34. Google Analytics
36. Google Insights PageSpeed
39. Screaming Frog
- 404 Error Detection and server.
- Analyze Titles and Descriptions to optimize or find possible duplication.
- Analyze Page.
- Identify H1, H2 and optimize tabs to filter, as well as find duplicate content
- Identification of Canonical on our items.
5 Tools to create a free SEO report
41. SEO Site Check-Up
- Common SEO mistakes.
- Loading speed optimization.
- And the security server.
- Mobile Usability.
- Social Media.
- SEO audit and report comprehensive.
- Social Media Audit.
- Free Trial for 7 days.
- Marketing plans with steps.
- Analysis of visitors.
43. QuickSprout Website Analyzer
- Full SEO analysis, optimization, speed, tags, keywords, and links
- Full Social analysis.
- Compare up to 4 different domains.
- SEO Audits, free and unlimited.
- Audit specific pages.
- Good data collection.
- Analyze the SEO from the keyword.
- Compare your page with better positioned or competition.
- Export reports to PDF Free SEO.
- You will receive by email a link of each SEO analysis you make.
- Download your SEO audits.
45. Marketing Grader
- Complete SEO Audit.
- Very good analytics blog.
- Good analytical Social Media Facebook and Twitter.