10 HR interview questions for freshers
1. Tell me about yourself/ Brief about yourself/Talk about yourself?
1. Name & place
2. Education qualification (it’s better you answer regarding higher education)
2. Why do you want to work with us?
3. What is your expected CTC?
I would expect my CTC according to the norms and conditions of the company to my profile,
Tip: If they insisted on you. to tell the exact amount/figure, make sure you read the job description and the basic salary of the company before attending the interview, you can say I’ld expect my CTC around 3 lakhs /annum
4. How long would you like to work for us?
I would like to work in this company (for you) as long as the company needs my service
Tip: don’t over tell the answer, just one sentence answer is enough to attract the HR interviewer
5. Are you ready to sign on bond for working in our company?
Yes! of course, I am ready to sign the bond, but only after going through all the necessary documents.
6. Where would you like to see yourself in the next 2 years of time?
I would like to see my self as a Team Leader in 2 years of time in your company.
Tip: choose the best role, not a high role.
7. What is your dream job?
I would like to be an entrepreneur in 10 years of time
8. Why should I Hire you?
I’ve acquired all the competencies and skill sets which are required for the job profile you mentioned and I feel I would be a perfect fit for the job.
9. what is your major weakness?
- My major setback is, I always feel that I am perfect in all my doings but at times it may not be true in other’s perspective, now I am consciously focusing towards overcoming this setback
- My major setback is, I always feel more sensitive towards the feelings and needs of people but sometimes people take me for granted, now I am consciously focusing towards overcoming this
10. What do you know about our company?
Follow this answer format for this question:
1. When was the company established?
2 Client base/customers information
3 Products and services
4. Accreditations and Accomplishments
5. The latest information regarding the company