For many reasons, it can be helpful to have money in your PayTm wallet. But, what if all your money is residing in your Mobikwik account? Luckily, it’s possible to transfer money from your Mobikwik account to your PayTm wallet with ease.
But wait—up to what amount can we transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm? How do I get started? These are all questions you might have, and there are solutions!
Continue reading to see how easy it can be to transfer money from your Mobikwik wallet to your PayTm. If you’re looking for the vice-versa, you can check out how to transfer money from PayTm to other bank accounts here. Otherwise, check out the easy steps below.
How to Transfer Money from Mobikwik to PayTm
Transferring money shouldn’t take too much of your time. The process of transferring money from Mobikwik to PayTm is as follows:
Steps to send Money from Mobikwik to PayTm Wallet online
To transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm online, follow these steps.
- Open the Mobikwik website and log into your account.
- There, click on either the Pay or Transfer option available at the top middle of the website.
- Once there, you will see options send to a wallet or bank. We should select the Send to Wallet option, as we want to transfer to our PayTm wallet.
- Next, enter the mobile number associated with your PayTm account and the amount you want to transfer.
- Once you finish entering details, double-check your mobile number and then click Send.
- Once you click on the Send option, a confirmation screen will appear. Again, double-check all the details before sending the money.
- Next, you will view payment options like a credit card, a debit card, or Net banking. Select any one of the payment methods, enter the details, and lastly, enter the password or OTP and follow the subsequent instructions.
- That’s it! The money has now been transferred successfully from your Mobikwik wallet to your PayTm wallet.
Note: Points you redeem for cash cannot transfer to other wallets or bank accounts. You can transfer amounts added to your wallet through a bank account or cash-back to your Mobikwik Wallet.
- I can redeem the points in my wallet for cash, so I cannot transfer that amount to another wallet.
Can we send money directly from our Mobikwik Wallet Balance to the PayTm wallet?
As of now, there is no direct option for sending money from your Mobikwik wallet to your PayTm account. But, we are expecting this feature to come soon. Other than point redemption, we believe you can send regular cash to other bank accounts.
Note: A new network is working on this issue. We will update you with all the details as soon as possible.
Transferring Mobikwik money to a bank account:
If you’re still considering other places to send Mobikwik money, try sending it to your bank account. Since Mobikwik is one of the most popular payment platforms, you should know how to do this periodically. Here are two ways to do it:
Using the Mobikwik app:
- Open the app.
- Tap on “Pay or Transfer Money.”
- A new menu will appear. Here, tap on “New Bank Transfer.”
- Enter your information in the required fields. It will ask you for the desired amount to transfer, your account name & number, and your IFSC code.
- Hit Continue. You’re all set!
Using Mobikwik’s website:
- Go to www.mobikwik.com.
- Enter your account info and log in.
- Look at the top of the window, and click, “Pay or Transfer.”
- On the window that appears, click, “Send to Bank.”
- It will ask you for the desired amount to transfer your account number, bank name, and ISFC code.
- To confirm your identity, the site will send you a One-Time Password to your mobile number. Enter the code.
- Click Confirm. You’re all set!
Important note: there is a Rs 20,000 limit on the amount you can transfer in a single transaction. Keep this in mind when deciding how to move money from Mobikwik.
Will I be charged a fee for transferring money out of Mobikwik?
Mobikwik used to charge around 4% for bank transfers, but the service was demonetized in recent years. As a result, you can enjoy money transfers to your bank free of transaction fees! This makes Mobikwik an excellent service to use and will save you money in the long run if you choose to make your transactions on it.
I hope this article solves all your queries regarding how to transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will get back to you to solve all your queries as soon as possible!
Which online wallet do you use to make online transactions?
Some other articles you might find of interest:
What Gaming PC should you get for under $1,000?
Have you ever wondered what the internet of the future looks like?
Can you have two phones with the same number?