Instagram is one of the best mobile photo-sharing applications.
7 Ways on How You Can Add the Contact Button’ To The Instagram Account
People use it to share pictures and videos either publicly or privately on the service, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr. There is another account in all our account which is known as ‘Business Account.’
Having a business account allows you to get insights about your stories, posts, and followers. With the help of business account, you can get the information such as:
1. Follower growth: How many followers you’ve gained recently, which days are most popular for growth, etc.
2. Impressions on a post: How many users saw it.
3. Engagements on a post: Clicks to your profile, hearts, comments, etc.
4. Reach: You can get information like top posts and total reach.
5. Follower Demographics: Which gender, age people have seen the post, and get the locations.
5. Active: When your followers are most active.
6. Promote: Promote popular posts.
As you can see, this can really help you up your Instagram. Unfortunately, not everyone has the option to become a business account yet.
Using Instagram to promote your business, it is a great way to engage with your customers. Without a good call to action, though, it can be difficult to convert those views into sales. Instagram’s launch of business profiles allows you to add a contact button to your profile.
Steps To Add ‘Contact Button’ In Instagram:
1. Click the gear icon on the top right of your homepage.
2. Now, click on “Switch to Business Profile” underneath the “Account” section.
3. Now, connect your Instagram account to your Facebook page. You will be prompted to connect your Facebook page to your Instagram profile.
Click ‘continue’ to connect your Facebook page. Once connected, you will be shown a list of Facebook pages that you have admin access for. Choose the correct page, and tap on continue.
4. Once your Facebook page is connected, Instagram will bring in data from your page to add to your Instagram profile. Check this data whether it is correct and amend anything that isn’t.
5. If you have followed everything correctly, you should receive a welcome message from Instagram.
6. Fill out all the appropriate information for your business. Be sure to only add what should be publicly displayed.
7. Thus, the Contact button appears on your Instagram account.
You can view your profile now, and right at the top, you should see a contact button. Now your customers can get in touch with you straight from your profile.
This is the simple method to add Contact button in an Instagram account. If you have any other queries let us know in the below comments.