An Android smartphone user will be definitely aware of the Google Play Store where you can download and install various Android apps onto your device. These days, Android powered Smartphones are in the majority and currently it is the most dominating platform in the digital market. If you’re an Android user, you’ll definitely visit the Google Play Store some or the other time for downloading your favorite apps. It is the only platform where you can find all the Android apps and games. When you look at your phone, you apparently think of spending money rather than earning it.
You must feel thankful that there are plenty of apps to be found in Google Play Store which can help you recover some of the costs. Whether the app you wish to download is a free or a paid one, you can download them from the Play Store just with a single click. It is pretty much simple to install the free apps on your Android device but the paid ones need some money or Play Store Credit. This is the process to make money with Android apps and earn free Often google play credit. Though you can easily download paid apps for free using lucky patcher latest version, but we will discuss it in any other post. Here is a detailed guide on how to earn free Google Play Credit in 7 simple ways. Take a look!
What is Google Play Store Credit?
Google Play credit is the money added from a credit/debit card or Google Play gift cards. Gift cards can be quickly retrieved from the web or from your Android device and the great thing about these Google Play Credits is they never expire. First and foremost, Google is an advertisement company which is equipped towards targeting the right people with the clean advertisements.
In this thread, they’ve released an app that will actually give you real money to spend in the Google Play Store if you just let them know your viewpoint on a topic. It’s not exactly what you would term big money, but it’s, at least, sufficient to purchase an app or two every month. The gift card can be purchased with promo codes which can be further used for purchasing the paid Android apps and games.
How does it work?
1. Add Credits
Just follow the simple steps given below to add credits:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the Settings icon and go to My Account.
- Click on Add credit/debit card or Redeem.
- If you wish to purchase google play credits using your credit/debit card then enter your card details and just save it.
- If you want to Redeem the cash then enter gift card or promo code.
2. Use the Credit during Checkout
To use the credit during checkout, just follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the app/game that you want to purchase.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ link on the webpage.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose the payment option or use the redeemed amount.
- You can also add your card details in this section. You can then follow the page instructions.
3. Check Play Store Balance
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on Settings >> My Account.
- This way you can review your balance under Payment Method.
Benefits of Google Play Store credit
- Having Google Play Store added in your account protects you from the regular annoyance of adding balance through your cards.
- It provides quick access to download an app and makes your payment indeed quicker and faster.
- If you are a frequent downloader of paid apps then keeping the credit added to your account is quite safe and crucial.
Simple Ways to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Here are the 7 best and simple ways for earning a free Google Play Credit. Check out the different ways to earn money via the Google Play Credit on your Android mobile device:
1. Google Opinion Rewards
Google Opinion Rewards is an official app developed by Google Consumer Surveys. It is a definite alternative to get Google Play Store credits where you need not exclusively add any money or buy any gift card to add it. Google Opinion Rewards sends you free surveys once in every week where you need to answer them and receive up to $1.00 in Play Store credits. The survey questions will be quite relevant and accessible.
Google Opinion Rewards will send you a notification when a survey is ready for you and the credit will be transferred to your Play Store account upon finishing it. This credit is almost equivalent to free google play money. The app comes free of cost and is compatible with each and every Android phones and tablets.
How do Google Opinion Rewards work?
Here is the complete working procedure of the Google Opinion Rewards including the installation, creation of a new account and conducting a survey. Check it out!
Step 1: Install Google Opinion Rewards
First of all, head to the Google Play Store, then search for and install Google Opinion Rewards.
Step 2: Create a Profile
- Upon installing Google Opinion Rewards, you need to launch the app. Once you launch the app, you will receive a quick introduction about the app.
- You can simply flip this introduction part just by tapping on the Skip button.
- The app will then ask you to provide some information regarding yourself.
- The purpose behind this is to receive your demographics information which will be related to the surveys which include your age group, postal code, gender, language, etc.
- Google Opinion Rewards will ask whether you wish to accept occasional surveys so you can pick from the options.
- Once your profile is created you’ll be head towards the app dashboard where you can view your Google Play credit and reward history.
- When any survey is available, you’ll be notified about it which you can view in the Google Opinion Rewards dashboard.
Step 3: Take a Survey
- Once you’re done with creating a profile, you’ll be taken to the app’s main menu.
- You’ll be greeted by an overlay explaining how you will be notified when a survey is available to you.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to dismiss this overlay, and you’ll see your Opinion Rewards dashboard.
- From now, just answer the survey questions as genuinely as possible. If this were a paying survey, your Google Play account would be credited with the payment upon completion of the survey.
- You can check your available balance from the menu. Use it to purchase goods from play store.
FreeMyApps is another best app which rewards free gift cards not only for Google Play but also for Amazon, Xbox, Spotify, Starbucks, Skype, etc. It is the best app that helps you to earn free Google play credits. This app offers credits just by trying the new free apps and games and allows you to redeem your credits for free gift cards.
How to get free google play credit with FreeMyApps?
- Install FreeMyApps from the Play Store.
- Download and play the free new apps and games.
- You can earn credits simply by trying these apps and games.
- Redeem your credits for free gift cards.
3. Free Gift Cards app
Free Gift Cards is one of the best apps that offers you free credit for Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, Playstation, Paypal and much more. This app offers you several deals which you need to complete before earning your rewards. With Free Gift Cards, you can earn points by running apps in the Point offers, watching videos in Point offers, inviting your friends to try Free Gift Cards and logging into the app every day.
Get Free Play Credit with Free Gift Cards
- First of all, install the Free Gift Cards app from the Play Store.
- Complete offers to earn free play credits.
- Now, redeem rewards with points.
- You can then invite friends and earn points.
AppNana is one of the most popular rewards apps that offer free credit for Google Play Store, Amazon, Paypal, Xbox, iTunes, etc. This app allows you to try the app for free and redeem gift cards to use them. The apps should be opened after installation so that you can earn the points.
How to earn free google play credits with AppNana?
- Install AppNana from the Play Store.
- Download free apps to earn rewards.
- Receive your points and redeem them for gift cards.
- Receive 400 points daily for logging into the app regularly.
JunoWallet is another alternative app that offers you rewards and free gift cards. With JunoWallet you can earn credits by playing games, watching videos, completing surveys, making calls and inviting your friends. JunoWallet also offers gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, Ebay, and many other stores.
How to get free play store credit with JunoWallet?
- Install JunoWallet from the Play Store.
- Sign up for the app using either your Facebook account or Email.
- Download few apps or complete some surveys to get your free credit.
- Upon earning some credits, go to the shop and pick your reward.
6. Cubic Reward
Cubic Reward offers free gift cards by playing the hottest apps and games on your Android device. With these credits, you can purchase any apps or games from the Play Store with a very easy and simple process. Cubic Rewards is a secured app and lets you run any app very fluidly and fast.
How to Get free play credit codes with Cubic Reward?
- First of all, install Cubic Reward from the Google Play Store.
- You can now browse and download your favourite apps and games.
- You need to run those apps and games to earn reward points.
- Earn credits for referring the Cubic Reward app to your friends.
- Earn bonus points to use the app every day and joining daily events.
- Redeem the credits to earn free cash or gift cards.
Cubic Reward offers you free credits also for Amazon, iTunes, Paypal, Starbucks, Tango and much more.
7. Tap Cash Rewards
Tap Cash Rewards is a simple and efficient app that earns you credit codes. Similar to the other apps, you need to download free apps and games to earn your points and redeem free gift cards. You can earn credits with Google Play Store as well as Amazon.com, Paypal, Freecharge, Skype and several others.
How do Tap Cash Rewards work?
- Firstly, install the Tap Cash Rewards app from the Play Store.
- Download the newest games and apps via Tap Cash Rewards.
- You can now play these free games and run the apps to complete the offer and earn credits.
- Once you earn enough credits, you can use these credits to redeem gift cards or cash rewards.
- You can even invite your friends and earn more credits.
These are the seven different ways to earn google play credits easily. Hope this list of apps lets you find out how to earn free Google Play Credit in the above-mentioned ways. Earn more and more money!