As an Android smartphone user, you’re aware of the Google Play Store and all it has to offer. Android-powered smartphones are now the most-used phones globally as of 2020 – YES, even more than Apple’s iPhone.
If you’re an Android user, you’ll want to visit the Google Play Store from time to time – after all, it is the only platform where you can find all Android apps and games in one place. Diane H. Wong from DoMyWriting suggests that it is also good to check Google Pay Alternatives so you could weigh the pros and cons of the apps anytime.
How to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Before we dig into ways how to earn free Google Play credits, you might also be interested to try these legit and safe apps where you can earn free dollars. You can earn out of your free time by answering their surveys while waiting for your next class or just trying to kill boredom.
Now, you are clearly here to find out the secrets to earning free Google Play points.
We are going to cover the 11 best ways to do so in this article!
Whether the app you wish to download is free or paid, you can download it from the Google Play Store with literally a single click. It is effortless to install free apps on your Android device, but some apps require some payment method or Play Store Credit.
In this article, I will clue you in on how to earn free Google Play credit. Before you move along, if you learn visually, you can watch the first 60 seconds of this YouTube video that I find particularly helpful. The video covers two bonus ways to earn free Google Play Store credit. If you don’t want to watch the video or fancy learning more, then read on—these are the best 11 ways to earn free Google Play credit!
What is Google Play Store Credit and How to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Google Play credit is the money you add from a credit/debit card or a Google Play gift card. You can purchase gift cards like these on the web or through your Android device. The great thing about Google Play Credit is that it never expires.
First and foremost, Google is an advertisement company equipped to target the right people with quality ads. In this thread, we’ll detail methods that will actually give you legit money to spend in the Google Play Store. It’s not exactly what you would call “big money,” but it’s sufficient to purchase an otherwise costly app (or two!) every month. Gift cards can be purchased with promo codes, which can also be used for purchasing paid Android apps and games.
Just make sure that when you access different apps, your device is protected with safe web browsing and equipped with a password manager with a VPN. So, read on for some simple steps on how to legally earn free credit.
How does it work?
Just follow the simple steps given below to add credits:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the Settings icon and go to My Account.
- Click on Add credit/debit card or Redeem.
- If you wish to purchase google play credits using your credit/debit card, enter your card details and hit Save.
- If you want to redeem cash, then enter the appropriate gift card or promo code.
Use Credit during Checkout
To use your Google Play credit during checkout, just follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the app/game that you want to purchase.
- Click the Buy link on the webpage.
- Select Continue.
- Choose the Payment option or use the redeemed amount.
- You can also add your card details in this section. Then follow the page instructions.
Check Play Store Balance
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on Settings >> My Account.
- This way you can review your balance under Payment Method.
Benefits of Google Play Store credit
- Having Google Play Store credit in your account protects you from the regular hassle of adding balance through your card.
- The credit provides quick access to download apps and speeds up payment.
- If you are a frequent downloader of paid apps, then keeping the credit added to your account is crucial.
So, are you ready to start earning? Check out these quick, straightforward ways to earn credit. [adinserter block=”3″]
11 Simple Ways to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Here are the 11 best and simplest ways of earning free Google Play Credit. Check out the different ways to earn money via the Google Play Credit on your Android device:
Google Opinion Rewards
Google Opinion Rewards is an official app developed by Google Consumer Surveys. It is a great way to get Google Play Store credits without adding any money or buying any gift card. The app sends you free surveys once every week. Just answer them and you’ll receive up to $1.00 in Play Store credits for each. The survey questions will be quite relevant and accessible. Google Opinion Rewards will send you a notification when a survey is ready for you, and the credit will be transferred to your Play Store account upon finishing it. This credit is basically free Google Play money. This app comes free of cost and is compatible with every Android phone or tablet.
How does Google Opinion Rewards work?
Here is the full procedure of the Google Opinion Rewards including the installation, creation of a new account, and survey conduction. Check it out!
Step 1: Install Google Opinion Rewards
First of all, head to the Google Play Store, then search for and install Google Opinion Rewards. Step 2: Create a Profile
- Upon installing Google Opinion Rewards, you need to launch the app. Once you launch it, you should receive a quick introduction to the app.
- You can simply skip this introduction part just by tapping on the Skip button.
- The app will then ask you to provide some information about yourself.
- They ask for this information to receive your demographic, which will be related to the surveys. This includes your age group, postal code, gender, language, etc.
- Google Opinion Rewards will ask whether you wish to accept occasional surveys, so you can pick from the options.
- Once your profile is created, you’ll be directed to the app dashboard where you can view your Google Play credit and reward history.
- When any survey is available, you’ll receive a notification about it. You can access it in the Google Opinion Rewards dashboard.
Step 3: Take a Survey
- Once you’re done creating a profile, you’ll be taken to the app’s main menu.
- You’ll be greeted by an overlay explaining that you’ll receive notifications when a survey is available to you.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to dismiss this overlay, and you’ll see your Opinion Rewards dashboard.
- To ensure the best results, answer the survey questions as genuinely as possible. If it’s a paying survey, your Google Play account will receive credit with payment upon completion.
- You can check your available balance from the menu. Use it to purchase goods from the play store.
Get paid to play games on Mistplay
Believe it or not, someone will actually pay you to play games – and it’s called Mistplay. You can find new games in your list, choose from a selection of games, and you can start earning right away. Mistplay pays you with points when you play games or watch ads, and you can redeem your units (points) for actual cash rewards.
Luckstastic is another free Android and IOS app that, like Mistplay, pays cash. You can also earn rewards. You can choose from gift cards (several to choose from) and select the games you want to play.
FreeMyApps is another fantastic app that rewards free gift cards for Google Play, Amazon, Xbox, Spotify, Starbucks, Skype, etc. It is one of the best apps to help you earn free Google Play credits. This app offers credits just for trying new, free apps and games and allows you to redeem credits for gift cards.
How to get free google play credit with FreeMyApps?
- Install FreeMyApps from the Play Store.
- Download and play free new apps and games.
- Earn credits simply by trying these apps and games.
- Redeem your credits for free gift cards.
Free Gift Cards app
Free Gift Cards is one of the best apps that offer free credit for the Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, PlayStation, Paypal, and many more sites. This app offers you several deals which you need to complete before earning your rewards. With Free Gift Cards, you earn points by running apps in the Point offers, watching videos on Point offers, inviting your friends to try Free Gift Cards, and even just simply logging in to the app every day.
Get Free Play Credit with Free Gift Cards
- First of all, install the Free Gift Cards app from the Play Store.
- Complete offers to earn free play credits.
- Now, redeem rewards with your points.
- You can then invite friends and earn points.
AppNana is one of the most popular rewards apps that offer free credit for the Google Play Store, Amazon, Paypal, Xbox, iTunes, etc. This one allows you to try the app for free and redeem gift cards to use. The app should be opened after installation so that you can earn points.
How to earn free google play credits with AppNana?
- Install AppNana from the Play Store.
- Download free apps to earn rewards.
- Receive your points and redeem them for gift cards.
- Receive 400 points daily just for logging into the app.
JunoWallet is another alternative app that offers you rewards and gift cards. With JunoWallet, you can earn credits by playing games, watching videos, completing surveys, making calls, and inviting your friends. JunoWallet also offers gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, eBay, and many other stores.
How to get free play store credit with JunoWallet?
- Install JunoWallet from the Play Store.
- Sign up for the app using either your Facebook account or Email.
- Download a few apps or complete some surveys to get credit.
- Upon earning credits, go to the shop and pick your rewards.
studycrumb.com is a good platform for those who want to become more scholarly and erudite individuals by providing structured and well-researched academic insight.
Cubic Reward offers free gift cards for playing the hottest apps and games on your Android device. With these credits, you can purchase any app or game from the Play Store through a very easy and simple process. Cubic Rewards is a secure app and lets you run any app very quickly.
How to Get free play credit codes with Cubic Reward?
- First, install Cubic Reward from the Google Play Store.
- You can now browse and download your favorite apps and games.
- You need to run those apps and games to earn reward points.
- Earn credits for referring the Cubic Reward app to your friends.
- Earn bonus points to use the app every day and join daily events.
- Redeem the credits to earn free cash or gift cards.
Cubic Reward can offer you free credits for Amazon, iTunes, Paypal, Starbucks, Tango, and much more.
Tap Cash Rewards
Tap Cash Rewards is a simple and efficient app that earns you credit codes. Similar to the other apps, you must download free apps and games to earn your points and redeem gift cards. You can earn credits within the Google Play Store as well as Amazon.com, Paypal, Freecharge, Skype, and several others.
How do Tap Cash Rewards work?
- Firstly, install the Tap Cash Rewards app from the Play Store.
- Download the newest games and apps via Tap Cash Rewards.
- You can now play these free games and run the apps to complete the offers and earn credits.
- Once you earn enough credits, you can use these credits to redeem gift cards or cash rewards!
- You can even invite your friends and earn more credits.
Ibotta is an app that easily lets you earn free Google Play Store credit. Before you go shopping at a grocery store, download the Ibotta app on your device. Once done, check out all the products that Ibotta offers credit for buying—for example, you might receive cash back for purchasing a particular brand of pasta sauce, olive oil, or other products. All you have to do to earn money in Ibotta is upload a receipt after you’re done at the store! Once you get a certain amount of in-app money, you can redeem it for a free Google Play Store gift card! Ibotta is one of the quickest, easiest, and safest ways to earn free credit.
Swagbucks is a website that offers a number of ways to earn credit points that can be exchanged for dollar amounts. Each point is equivalent to one cent. Hence, users can essentially claim $3 by earning 300 points. Furthermore, the website also allows users to convert earned points into gift cards of their liking. In addition to converting the points into gift cards for Google Play Store, you can also redeem them in the form of iTunes and Amazon gift cards amongst others.
There are several ways to earn these points but the easiest one is the complete surveys. You can also earn credit by using their portal for online shopping. Users just have to sign up on the website and start using the portal. In no time, most of you would earn at least $25 worth of credit that can be converted into a Google Play gift card.
Survey Junkie is another platform that offers credit for completing the survey. Provided that users fit the demographic requirements, the website would offer tons of opportunities. Most people would be eligible for at least two to three surveys on the website. You can check the eligibility on the website and start filling up those surveys to get yourself credit for Google Play Store.
Harris Poll Online
As the name suggests, Harris Poll Online is also a survey site. It offers credit to the individuals for taking part in the surveys. You just have to create the account and the website would offer surveys that are appropriate for your demographics.
Furthermore, it is one of the few survey rewards sites that lets the users view the results of surveys. You can also compare opinions from others. Plus, the platform has published several surveys that have made headlines in local and international media. This is another intriguing aspect that is unique to Harris Poll.
Like the options mentioned earlier, once the survey is complete you would get reward points. You can convert these points to earn Google Play credits.
Before applications are launched on the app stores, most developers take a test run and offer users credit points for their services. You have to sign up for these trials, download the application and use it for a few hours. It will help the developers understand the drawbacks of the applications and you would be rewarded in the process. MobileXpressions is one such platform that offers them opportunities to take part in these trials.
It is a market research company with a goal to understand patterns of use and behaviors of users about the internet on their mobile devices. Just download this application and start earning yourself the credit points.
FeaturePoints is a similar platform to MobileXpressions but it only entertains the applications on Google Play Store. The platform claims that they have rewarded users with millions of dollars in cash rewards for taking part in the trials. You can download this application, signup, and select the preferred method to earn points. After trying the available application for a certain time, you would receive a credit that can be used to shop applications on Google Play Store.
Register your devices!
Perhaps the most simple way to legally earn free Google Play Store credit is just to register your Samsung or Google devices. However, before you make free Google Playstore Credits, make sure that your device has antivirus, VPN, and privacy protection. You can check out McAfee’s Total Protection for your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets – all in one subscription. Samsung offers a fair amount of store credit for registering specific devices, so if you are a staunch user of Android, you could have serious money in your hands. Just periodically check the offers at this site to see if one of your devices is eligible for a reward upon registration. Rewards can vary from $50 to upwards of $200 for more expensive devices that you may own! This is the best way to earn free Google Play credit for devices you’ve already bought. So, these are the 11 best ways to legally earn free Google Play credit.
So, I hope this list of apps lets you find out how to earn free Google Play Credit in the above-mentioned ways. Get out there and make some free money! If you’re looking for more ways to earn money through apps or receive money in a short period even if you are self-employed check out these articles: