Looking for a simple method to root your Android smartphone without using the computer, then this article will definitely help you to do that. Today I will explain you a method to root android smartphone without a computer. Before rooting let us discuss advantages, disadvantages and apps which are used to root our smartphone with simple steps. Let us go deep into the article now.
What is android smartphone rooting?
Before doing anything, we have to learn what it is? Let us do the same, first learn and then implement without any problems.
Generally in our Android smartphone we will not have complete root access to perform various functions. To get access or to perform all the actions on your android OS smartphone, rooting is a procedure which help us to cross all the limitations and get full access to the OS. There are different apps and methods to root your android devices. But, here I am going to explain you some unique methods which are working to each and ever users of Android.
Benefits to Root Android Smartphone without Computer
There are few benefits for us by rooting our smartphone. Look into them as follows.
- You will become ruler of your Android Smartphone. Once you have rooted, you will get full access to Android OS. Whoever root their smartphone without a computer will get complete control and authority over your android smartphone.
- One more advantage after rooting the android phone is you can find huge internal memory which is enough to store all your apps, data, etc. Also, you can move all your apps to the external SD card which is the best thing when your android smartphone has root access.
- By rooting, it will help to install the apps which require the root access. For example, if you want to “record your screen”, to install that particular app your mobile must be rooted one. After rooting, you can use all types of applications.
- After rooting your android phone, you can uninstall the pre-installed bloatware, third-party apps and games from your smartphone. By doing so, you’ll notice the significant boost in your smartphone performance.
- Best advantage by rooting is you can easily flash with custom ROM’s. There are tons of custom ROM available for the android smartphones when you are looking to change your smartphone look or options.
- If you are interested in installing a custom ROM on Android device, then this article will help you for sure.
- That’s all about the benefits by rooting your android smartphone without a computer.
Drawbacks if you Root Android Smartphone without Computer
If there is a good, definitely there will be a bad too. So, decide yourself to root or not. The choice is yours and users. Look into the drawbacks as follows.
- By rooting your smartphone, the biggest issue is, it will completely ruin your smartphone’s warranty. It means that you are no longer eligible to get the customers support for FREE service from your smartphone manufacturer. This may be the main reason that a majority of the people will not root their android smartphones.
- Another thing is you have to be very careful while rooting your smartphone. If any mistake occurs while rooting, your smartphone will remain as a toy for children. It is 100% true. The reason behind this is you are going to jailbreak your android phone, which means to get the root access. So, take care while you are performing the task.
- If you root your android smartphone without a computer, you cannot update to the latest version. If your manufacturer releases a new update then you can update. Another option is you can manually upgrade your android phone to the latest version by using custom ROM. But, you will lose some of the security updates from your smartphone brand.
- Another litigation is by rooting your smartphone will result in not able to run some of the highly encrypted apps like Google wallet, etc. But, you can use such apps in the web.
- That’s all about the drawbacks if you root your android smartphone without a computer.
Ingredients need to Root Android Smartphone without Computer
If you are ready to root your android smartphone, then let’s prepare ingredients for that. Follow the points below to make everything ready.
- See that your battery is charged well at least see that it has 50%.
- Then download the required app to root your smartphone and install them in your phone storage.
- Backup all your data such as contacts, photos, songs, videos, files, etc.
That’s all. If you are done with all the above requirements then let’s get started with rooting guide.
Methods to Root Android Smartphone without Computer
Here, I will explain few different methods to root your phone. So, follow the steps in each and every method carefully to root android smartphone without a computer.
1. Root Android smartphone without computer by using “Vroot Software”
Vroot software is used to root android smartphone without a computer. It is the best one-click root software for your android device. This software is only applicable for windows users. Vroot is a simple android rooting software which is almost compatible with any android phone or tablet. It is tested and confirmed tat vroot software is compatible with rooting 8500+ android devices.
vRoot to Root android phone without PC
- Firstly download the vRoot Android App here.
- Next go to your mobile phone setting > Security >then check the box ” install apps from unknown source”. Disable any antivirus app, if you have installed any. Then click on the downloaded APK file.
- Then you need to install the vRoot app to your android smartphone.
- Then you can Root your android phone without using any computer or Laptop PC.
- You’ve successfully rooted your android phone.
- If you are not able to root your android smartphone, don’t feel dishearten try the below-mentioned apps to root android without computer PC.
2. “Kingoapp Root Software”
Kingoapp is a big player amongst computer software to root and unroot any android phone. Kingoapp is one of the best android rooting software which is highly recommended to all android users. The process is same as mentioned in Vroot software procedure. All you have to do is to download the Kingoapp root software and follow the steps as same mentioned above.
3. “Unlock Root Software” – Easy root android software without Computer
Unlock Root software is just like an alternative. We got success with this software too, but now I think this software is no free any longer. So, if you fail in any other methods, then use this method as an alternative. You can download the unlock root software from here.
4. “Framaroot (apk) App” (Roots without a PC)
Framaroot is the best app which works very easily to root android smartphone without computer or PC. Personally I like to use this app to root my android device as well. Now, it’s your turn to do this. Download the Framaroot from here. Wide range of success have been recorded already with this little wonder-app; even newer devices such as Samsung Galaxy, Tecno R7, Nokia XL android, Huawei Ascend and several others has been rooted with the Framaroot apk app. For all tested devices and the exploits used, refer to http://framaroot.net/devices.html.
Note: Tecno, Gionee, and most MTK based phones will normally use the Barahir exploit.
5. “SRSRoot Software”
SRSRoot software also helps us to root android smartphone without a computer. The procedure is same for all the apps. So, if you are using this software app then you can download it from here.
6. “Root Master (apk) App”
No doubt Root master app is also best one which develops your android smartphone to get rooted without the computer. But, I recommend this app as a secondary one. Only if Framaroot app fails then use this app as an alternative. Download the Root master app apk from here.
7. “z4root (apk) App”, Root without computer
It is an older one from all the latest apps. As it is an older one it have the capability to root older mobiles too without using a computer. Download z4root software apk from here.
8. Rooting without PC by “Universal Androot (apk) App”
Universal androot apk is also a famous app which root your android device without a computer. All you need to do is download the app and follow the procedure as said in the first app.
9. “Easy rooting toolkit (apk) App” – Root Android smartphone without computer
Download the Easy rooting toolkit from here and root your android device without a computer.
That’s all these are the best apps where you can root your android device without a computer. Whatever app you have used to root your android smartphone, mention the app name in comments. Also give feedback and suggest the best one which worked for you. Also let us know if you know any other best apps to root your android smartphone without using PC or computer.
How to check whether your android phone has root access?
If you still you have any doubts in above-mentioned root android without computer apps then use the below app to check whether your phone have root access or not.
- Firstly Download root checker app here.
- Then go to your phone’s setting > security > then Check the box ” install apps from unknown source”. then click on the downloaded APK file.
- Open the app and verify your phone is rooted are not.
That’s all you are done with rooting android smartphone without a computer with this guide. If you have doubts or issues risen while rooting, let us know those in your comments below. We will help you get over all the issues and you can root your android smartphone without computer successfully.