How to increase the CTR?
According to a survey, 80% of users do not go beyond the search results that appear visible on your screen, which usually tends to coincide with the first 5 positions . The remaining 20% use the scroll to find more results.
- In the above image we can see the “above the fold” is targeted to first 5 primary positions and “below the fold” is targeted to remaining positions of the Google search.
In 2013, a study of CTR on Google by the company Catalyst indicates that 83% of clicks they get the first 4 positions.
How do most shocking search results in Google
1. Using the data marker in Google Webmaster Tools
How do we do?
Firstly we have to access Google Webmaster Tools , for it need to have a Google account. If you’ve never used this tool, the first step is to add and verify ownership of your site.
In the left menu click on Search Issues> Data Marker and click on “start marking”.
2. Inserting symbols on Google SERPs
How to insert symbols in the results of search paths?
Advantages insert symbols:
- Best excel and you can catch the attention of users.
- You can increase the number of clicks.
- Improvements in CTR post, and thus SEO ON page optimization is done and very easily you can rank in the Google search results in the top.
3. Improving URL
4. Inserting reviews or stars
- Review: I personally do not like this because the assessment is entirely subjective and that makes its author, i.e., the author casts the vote of 5 stars.
- Reviews: This itself is very interesting because we enable our users to objectively assess our content, and that this result helps us to attract the attention of search on Google.