When you have gone out or for a tour, one of the important concerns is charging your mobile phone especially iPhone users.
10 of Best Power Banks For iPhone, iPad, iPod Below and Above Rs.5000
Outdoors is a hard place to find charging points. One of the best ways to charge your phone is through Power Banks. That’s why power banks for the iPhone make a lot of sense and is a mandatory gadget for touring, camping and travelling folks.
There are millions of portable chargers for the iPhone out there. Almost many of them are pretty good that come with a decent lifetime, recharge cycles and have good specs.
Advanced Features To Look Out For In Power Banks
Your personal requirements will determine what type of charger you need to have. If you don’t carry too many devices when you travel, then you can buy a small and low capacity one just to charge your cell phone. If you need to charge an iPad, tablet, etc., then it’s important to have one with a higher capacity.
How To Check Your iPhone Battery Health And Its Cycle Count. By knowing your iPhone battery health, you can know when to sell or exchange your mobile device.
10 Best Power Banks For iPhone, iPad, iPod
Buying and carrying spare batteries for every gadget is not a practical option either. So it’s a necessity that you have a portable power bank so you can charge your devices on the spot if necessary.
High-quality iPhone, iPad, iPod Power Banks Below Rs. 10000:
1. EasyAcc 26000mAh:
EasyAcc is an eco-friendly power bank. It consists of solar panels which make possible charging it anywhere. For this, the only requirement you should have is sufficient sunlight. It has a solid 15000mAh battery that will help you charge your devices multiple times. It has 4 ports super capacity power bank with 4A input and 4.8A smart output.
- Super Powerful: This power bank is innovatively designed with dual input ports which make it possible to be fully charged within 8 hours. 4 USB ports with highest up to 4.8A output enables the power bank to charge 4 devices simultaneously. 26000mAh high capacity can charge iPhone 6 for 10 times and Samsung S6 for 7 times.
- Smart Technology Applied: The applied advanced Smart Technology can automatically identify the devices connected and therefore output the fastest current to achieve the efficiency of original charger.
- Safe and Efficient: The power bank adopted LG high-quality cell, together with the high-performance IC and high precision PCB circuit, it makes your charging process safe as well as efficient.
Price: Rs. 7,849/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
2. RAVPower 26800 mAh:
If you need a lot of portable power and have several devices to keep topped up you can’t beat the RAVPower Ace 26,800mAh External Battery Pack. You can charge an iPhone almost 10 times. Unlike other power banks, RAVPower has three USB ports which you can use to charge different devices at once. The power bank also complies with safety measures, which ensures a full protection of your charging device such as short circuits.
- Rapid Input Charging: DC 5V 2A input (2A charger not included), twice as fast as normal 5V 1A input power banks, saving 50% of your time.
- Exclusive iSmart Technology: Automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected device – ensuring the fastest and most efficient charge.
Price: Rs. 7,399/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
3. Anker Power Core 20100:
The Anker PowerCore 20100, an external battery charger for the iPhone 6s or earlier, is the latest upgrade from the 16000 predecessors, featuring fast charging technology on both of its USB outputs. That means both ports have an output of 2.4A, providing a total of 4.8A overall. Included with the power bank is a 23.5-inch microUSB cable that can be used to recharge the PowerCore at 2A with an appropriate wall adapter that will support the speed.
- USB-C Compatibility: Capable of charging the new MacBook at 5V/2.4A. USB-C charging can be activated by pressing the Power Wheel.
- Powerful Synergy: Anker uniquely integrates smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies, providing your device with the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port.
- Ultra-High Capacity: With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
- Rapid Recharge: In spite of its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in about 8 hours when combined with a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable up to 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
- Premium Components: The PowerCore+ 20100 is built with only the highest-grade materials and circuitry and is given a premium aluminium alloy finish that makes it both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to hold.
- MultiProtect Safety System: Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Price: Rs. 8,999/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
4. Cobra JumPack CPP 7500 JumPack Portable Power Pack:
The Cobra JumPack is still small enough to slip into a jacket pocket or backpack when you’re travelling – or to stick into the glove compartment of your car, where it’s particularly likely to come in handy. The size of the JumPack also means that it packs some serious battery power, with a full 7500mAh capacity. That’s slightly more than the capacity of the battery in the iPad Air 2, so it’ll be able to recharge most phones and other mobile devices with no trouble at all. In fact, the manufacturer claims that in an emergency it can even jump start a car battery too. The JumPack has a built-in torch, and there’s an SOS strobe option for extra visibility.
The manufacturers include both a conventional wall charger for the JumPack and an adaptor for a car cigarette lighter – and you even get a set of jump leads for your car thrown in, too.
- Jumpstart your car and charge your mobile devices multiples times.
- 200 Amp Starting Current, 400 Amp Peak Current, jumpstarts most cars.
- 7500mAh Lithium-Cobalt Battery – Holds a charge longer and is smaller than traditional jump starters.
- 2.1 Amp USB Port for rapid charging of portable devices.
- Built-in LED flashlight – super-bright work, strobe, and S.O.S. emergency LED light.
Price: Rs. 8504/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
5. Skymax 10000mAh Portable Power Bank:
High capacity 10000mAh and super charging speed can charge your devices freely. Stylish and compact aluminium body make it not easy to deformation or leave any fingerprints. Use 3W monocrystalline silicon frosted PET laminated panels, it will be charged under the strong lights in 20 hours. Compatible with all major types of laptops and cell phones on the market with dual USB output, USB1: 5V/1A (for cell phones); USB2:5V/2.1A(for tablets).
- Compact and stylish design: The power bank has a fashionable and unique design and high-quality PC material shell, easy to carry, especially suitable for travel or outdoor activities. It is not only a portable power bank but also a foldable bracket for tablet PC and Smartphone, such as Ipad, Iphone, IPAD mini, MP3, MP4, GPS etc. With its foldable stand, you can watch movies or videos on free hand.
- 10400mAh high capacity Li-polymer batteries can be a full charge for 3-5 pieces of ordinary lithium batteries. Dual USB Ports for you to charge more devices at the same time. Super bright LED light for emergency.
- Ultra reliable Grade A cells with over 500 battery charge cycles; Security protection design: short-circuit and over-current protection. Automatic dormancy in the shutdown condition, prevent loss power. This battery pack will automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while the unit is charging.
- Super-fast charge output (5V / 2.1A total) through dual USB ports (5V / 2.1A and 5V / 1A) allow for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.Input: 5V/ 2A.About 6.5 hours fast charging. Compatible with all kinds of 5V devices.
Price: Rs. 8904/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
Top Power Banks Below Rs. 5000 for iPhone, iPad, iPod:
6. Kanex GoPower Plus Battery:
Kanex GoPower Plus has a built-in micro USB cable plus an integrated MFi-certified Lightning adapter so you can charge either iOS or Android devices without having to bring an additional cable. It has a built-in micro USB cable plus an integrated Apple-certified Lightning adapter so you can charge either iOS or Android devices without having to bring an additional cable. Need to also charge your camera, fitness tracker or wireless keyboard? Just connect a second cable. With 3A of charging power, GoPower Plus can charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- Power Management + Protection: Smart charging technology provides your device with up to 2A of power for a quick charge while the built-in surge protection feature keeps your devices safe. This 8,000mAh battery can fully charge your iPhone 7 up to 2 times.
- Smart Priority Charging: GoPower Plus enables pass-through charging while connected to a power source. Your device charges first, then GoPower Plus recharges itself.
Price: Rs. 3,956/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
7. Mophie Power Reserve Power Bank:
Lightweight and compact design with a convenient key ring & integrated charging cables mean your smartphone is always ready for a charge whenever you need. Keep the power reserve connected to your keychain for charging on-the-go. Up to 60%, extra battery means this is the perfect solution for your smartphone and the compact design makes it easy to carry wherever you’re going.
Equipped with an integrated, hidden yet flexible micro USB cable, this extremely small and rechargeable battery pack is always ready for a quick departure. Just release your power reserve from the key ring to expose the cable and start charging.
- Quick release button: Effortlessly disconnect from your key chain to charge your device. No Sweat.
- Up to 60% Extra battery: Get that boost of reserve power when your battery is seriously low and you need it most.
- LED power indicator: Push the power indicator button to display the charging status and current battery life.
Price: Rs. 3,296/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
8. Lepow POKI Ultra-Slim 5000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank:
The Lepow Poki 5000mAh portable charger is ultra slim, very light and comes in mint green, yellow and white colours. This power bank shows you the remaining battery percentage with just a swipe of a finger. The 5000mAh external battery is capable of charging the iPhone 6 Plus 1.5 times, iPhone 6 2.5 times and the Samsung Galaxy 1.6 times.
- Thinner than 90% of 5000mAh portable chargers! The Poki’s high-density lithium polymer battery allows for the portable charge to be very thin. It can fit in your pocket so you can take it anywhere!
- Safer than other batteries! The Poki has a lithium polymer battery instead of lithium ion so it’s safer and nonexplosive.
- Higher conversion than other batteries! It has a 90% conversion rate which means it has a high energy efficiency use. Compatible with 99% of smartphones and tablets – iPhone 6, 5, 5C, 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPods, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, HTC, Moto, Nokia, LG, Blackberry and most other Android Smartphones, Tablets and other USB-charged devices
- Looks better than any other battery! Cream white looks better than the somber coloured batteries. Thinned out rectangular shape looks unique among the boxy, bulky external batteries.
- Coolers function than other batteries! Swipe the metal strip for the power to appear. No more searching for the small button.
Price: Rs. 2275/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
9. Zendure A2 6000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank:
The Zendure A2 6000mAh external battery is highly durable, compact and lightweight. This power bank also has an auto-on feature which starts charging your device automatically after connecting it.
- PC Advisor No.1 Rated Power Bank 2014 – 2017, three years in a row. Zendure was originated from one of the most successful external battery projects on Kickstarter and trusted by hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide.
- Durability & Style: Crush proof composite material, dual-injection moulding, and a shock-absorbing central belt make it one of the most durable and yet stylish external batteries available. It’s also one of the smallest and lightest power banks with 6700mAh capacity.
- Unique Charge-Through (a.k.a. pass-through charging) Feature: You can charge Zendure while charging your devices with a single wall charger, a feature rarely seen in other power banks. (10W+ power source is recommended, and the output of the power bank is up to 1.3A in charge through mode)
- ZEN+: Ultimate compatibility. The single USB Port automatically detects your device and fine tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 2.1A). The power bank will turn itself on automatically when connected to compatible devices so you don’t need to push the power button on the external battery. Enjoy top charging speed with a “Zen” peace of mind.
- What’s included: Zendure Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, thank you card, product guide, 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Price: Rs. 1947/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
10. TechMatte 10000mAh Dual-Port Power Bank:
The TechMatte® Mobile Power Bank – the ideal solution for your charging needs. Features high-speed charging, long-term use and is perfectly portable This high capacity 10000mAh external mobile battery charger is equipped with two USB ports allowing you to charge two digital devices at the same time.
- Works with most digital/electronic devices including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S 5C 5, iPad Air Mini, Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, LG G4, HTC One M8 and M9.
- Features high-speed/high-capacity 10000mAh charging.
- The slim, sleek design makes it perfectly portable.
- 2 convenient USB ports for charging 2 devices at one time.
- Features an easy-to-read, LED display screen.
- Available in assorted colours.
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
Price: Rs. 1300/- at Amazon (While Writing This Article)
Are you using an awesome power bank for your Apple products that you think is worth mentioning here? Then let us know your experience in the comments section below.
Which Power bank do you use for your iPhone or iPad or iPod devices?