Are you looking for the best alternative to Google AdSense, where you can earn plenty of money with your website? Then I have a solution to your search.
Adsterra is the best Google AdSense alternative so far. Do you want to know all the details about this Ad network? Then continue reading the article. If you are an advertiser, then this one suits you the best. This network benefits both publishers and advertisers. Know more in the below article.
Adsterra: The Best Ad Network to Earn More Money from a Blog or Website
Adsterra is a premium Ad network that was published in the year 2013. This ad network serves both advertisers and publishers with high benefits than all other ad networks.
If you are a blogger, you can earn money by placing ads on your website with decent traffic. If you are a webmaster, you can earn through advertisements.
Adsterra got quite a lot of customers within a short span of time, thanks to their brilliant approach and the services they provide to their advertisers and publishers. Just look at the stats below to know their popularity.
- 10 billion impressions per month
- 190 GEOs covered
- 20,000 successful campaigns
- 6000K leads last month
By all this, we can say that Adsterra is the best alternative to AdSense. It is also the best platform for advertisers who want to reach their exact audience in a wider range.
How to Earn money from Adsterra as a Publisher
By becoming a publisher, you can earn money from Adsterra. Follow these 3 simple steps to start earning with Adsterra.
- Become Adsterra Publisher
- Implement ad code on your website or blog
- Start earning money
Publisher Requirements to get Started with Adsterra
Whatever the network it is, our website should comply with few requirements to get approval.
- Your website should possess the Alexa rank below 1 million
- Your site must have at least 5000 impressions per month to qualify for pop-unders.
- To display banner ads, your site must have at least 50,000 impressions for a month.
- If you manipulate the traffic stats with them, it leads to ban your ad account.
- Your website should not have too many ads on a single page is not approved.
- No illegal or adult content is allowed.
- Adsterra supports Hindi websites too.
Why Choose Adsterra?
There are many benefits we get from Adsterra as a publisher. Let us discuss them below.
Instant Pay and High CPM
The main reason why we have to consider Adsterra to monetize our website is it provides plenty of flexible ad formats to monetize according to our blog traffic.
You can monetize your traffic from Blogs, Websites, Facebook page. With these traffic platforms, you can earn instant income with this ad network.
Awesome isn’t it?
Coming to CPM, Adsterra provides the highest CPM rate of all the other ad networks. To experience the highest CPM rate you have to register and apply your blog to place ads.
Number of Ad Formats
Adsterra offers a variety of ad formats to its publishers. We have some of the popular ad formats offered by Adsterra. This ranges from classic display banner ads to non-intrusive pop-udders that are waiting to be seen.
Few popular ad formats of Adsterra are Popunder ads, skyscraper ads, Direct links and display banners. Also, they offer the most popular banner sizes such as 160*600, 300*250, 728*90, 468*60, 800*440, 320*50.
Quality Approach to High-Quality Advertisers
One of the best methods is retargeting the users. Adsterra uses the retargeting method to attract high-quality advertisers to show ads on your blogs, site, or Facebook pages.
What is Retargeting
Well, I will explain it here. For example, your website got 100 visitors and only 3 of those visitors are converted on the first visit and the rest of them have left your website. This is very less, isn’t it?
Here is where the retargeting method works at its best. This is an effective way of reaching out to the reaming 97% of your website visitors who do not convert right away. Awesome right?
Adsterra targets the left visitors by showing the related ads and bring them back. This way you can earn more money with this ad network.
Adsterra offers multiple payment methods to make it easy for each and every publisher.
- Wire Transfer
- Web Money
When to Get paid?
They pay us every two weeks. The Minimum threshold is $100 to withdraw your money.
- For wire transfer, the minimum threshold balance is $1000. $45 is processing the charge.
- 8% charge for Web Money service.
- $1 charge for the payment through Paxum.
- I recommend using PayPal for all your transactions with Adsterra to keep the additional charges as low as possible.
How Adsterra benefits Advertisers
As I have already discussed that Adsterra benefits both publishers and advertisers. Here come the advertiser’s turn.
You may be a marketer or maybe a developer looking to increase your brand or product popularity, Adsterra can be your best choice.
As an advertiser, you can get instant access to 4000+ direct publishers with the Adsterra advertising platform.
Get Started with Adsterra as an Advertiser
As an advertiser to publish your ads, you have to start bidding. They offer different types of pricing models. They are CPM, CPA, CPL, CPO, CPI (PPI). CPM is considered the most effective ad pricing model. All advertisers have to submit their bids to place ads on the Adsterra publishing platform. The impression goes to the highest bidder and their ad is served on the publisher’s blog, website, or Facebook page.
All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Become Adsterra Advertiser
- Simply plan your campaign
- Launch it
- Manage the audience
- Analyze your advertising campaign to increase online exposure
You can also get a free consultation with Adsterra professionals to discuss our advertising campaigns at a limited budget.
- The minimum deposit for advertisers is $100.
Take a look at minimum bid prices for the popular ad formats.
If you want you can consult (free) the Adsterra team and make a deposit right from your account using your credit card or via Paxum.
There are other payment methods such as Webmoney, Pyza, ePayments, Bitcoin, Wire, Payoneer, YandexMoney, you can contact your personal manager that comes upon your activation of the account.
This ad network offers you exclusive retargeting with pop-under ads for both mobile and desktop users. This method will help you to reach a wide range of your targeted audience very effectively.
Also, you can display banners to showcase your ads.
How a Campaign Looks Like
The advertiser campaign includes:
- Pricing type
- Ad format
- Traffic type
- Pricing settings
- GEO budget limits
Simple isn’t it?
Self-Service Platform for advertisers
Adsterra also offers Self Service platform to promote your business, app, product, or brand to reach a wider range of audiences online on a limited budget.
How Self-Service Platform Works
What Self Service Platform benefits?
- You can speed up your ad campaign
- You can have total control of campaign settings
- You can monitor the performance of every placement!
Pros and Cons of using Adsterra
Coming to Advantages and disadvantages there are few things to be considered here.
- The best and simple Adnetwork.
- A wide range of Ad formats.
- They offer 5% for the referral program.
- Supports all kind of languages.
- Payments for every two weeks and different payment options.
- Attracts high-paying advertisers.
- Can also monetize popular Facebook pages with high traffic.
- For an advertiser, it offers the most effective ad formats to reach a wider range of audiences and increases the popularity in less span of time.
- Low traffic websites cannot get approved.
- High minimum payout.
- Restrictions on joining make it difficult for the owners of the small sites.
My Final Thoughts
Adsterra is a great ad network to get started with. I definitely recommend this ad network if you haven’t tried it yet. If you have a long-term published site with a good amount of traffic, then Adsterra will be the best choice.
If you have any queries regarding this ad network let us know in the below comment section. We will get back to you to solve all your queries.
If you are already a member of Adsterrs, share your experiences with us readers to create more awareness. We would also like to hear your experiences on other ad networks you use to monetize your website.