It’s been over 35 years, since Windows 1.0 was released, and now Microsoft released Windows 10.
In today’s article, let us see the evolution of Microsoft Windows 1 to Windows 10.
These Windows images will amaze you with the changes.
Microsoft Windows’ first operating system was first introduced in the year 1985 and named as Windows 1.
And over these 29 years later a lot has changed, but few things have stayed the same as before.
Do you want to know those?
WARNING TECH GEEKS
YOUR INFORMATION IS EXPOSED
Your location is:
Your current IP address is: 2001:4455:2f7:b700:f880:7bad:b46b:1768
You can stream and download anonymously through your PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone through IP Vanish.
Then, follow the article –
Microsoft Windows has seen nine major versions since its first release in 1985. Over 29 years later, Windows looks very different but somehow familiar with elements that have survived the test of time, increases in computing power, and – most recently – a shift from the keyboard and mouse to the touchscreen.
Here’s a brief look at the history of Windows – from its birth at the hands of Bill Gates with Windows 1 to the latest arrival under new Microsoft chief executive Satya Nadella.
What has been changed from Windows 1 to Windows 10?
Indeed, the images found at the end of the article can watch the graph change that has occurred from Windows 1 to Windows 10.
And in the meantime, we will analyze the most important practical differences that have been showing, many of them, of course, is marked by the appearance on the scene of important new technologies.
Since the first version was launched in 1985 to Windows 10 that all users of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 have been downloaded and installed for free on their computers, changes are remarkable.
Although it is also true that Windows has not asked its essence with the passage of time.
To analyze the first major changes in Windows that defined its current structure, we need to talk about the launch of Windows 95.
In fact, the first version of Windows to include the taskbar and Start button with the passage of time have become two true classics of the Windows operating system, present in almost all editions.
Windows 98 was widely criticized, but Microsoft turned to redeem himself with users with the release of Windows 2000 as part of its platform for professionals, and in 2001 came with its most loved versions, which all met with the name Windows XP, until now, it has good market share.
The next major version of Windows was called Windows Vista, which substantially modified the graphic aspect of the operating system.
And then with the arrival of the next Windows 7, allowed us to fully enjoy an initial platform that had shown problems to suit the times.
They are running on hardware especially later came Windows 8, drawing attention for its format tile and absence for the first time since his appearance button classic Start Menu much-asked users, to the point that has returned to It is incorporated into Windows 10, throwing from there many of its main functions.
Evolution of Windows 1 to Windows 10 – Photos
- The below image is the Windows 1 which is released in the year 1985
- The below image is the Windows 2 which is released in the year 1987
- The below image is the Windows 3 which is released in the year 1990
- The below image is the Windows NT which is released in the year 1993
- The below image is the Windows 95 which is released in the year 1994
- The below image is the Windows 98 which is released in the year 1998
- The below image is the Windows ME which is released in the year 2000
- The below image is the Windows XP which is released in the year 2001
- The below image is the Windows Vista which is released in the year 2007
- The below image is the Windows 7 which is released in the year 2009
- The below image is the Windows 8 which is released in the year 2012
- The below image is the Windows 10which is released in the year 2015
This is all about the Windows 1 to Windows 10 Microsoft evolution.
Hope you liked it.
If you like to share your views, then you can write in the below comments.